Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Great time to buy a Mavic Pro
587 11 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Guys,

With the MAvic Pro 2 out, its a great time to buy a Mavic Pro. I bought one from DJI when they offered the Fly More Combo kit for $999 during Prime Days.

Keep your eyes open as there is a bunch of deals out there for the Mavic Pro now that the Mavic 2 is out. The Mavic Pro is still a great bird and works extremely well.

2018-9-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Totally agree. Lots of folks are selling their MP and I can't understand why.
I also will buy the MP2, but will also keep my very reliable MP.
2018-9-18
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Woe,
I think its a case of people wanting the latest and the greatest. I have to tell you that the Mavic Pro is plenty of machine for me! Great device!
2018-9-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Incredible drone, you will love it, no problems with new FW, in fact it flys a lot better than when it was first released.
2018-9-18
Use props
pinkmenprints
lvl.4
Singapore

I agree. Get the basics skills right
2018-9-18
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-9-18 16:22
Incredible drone, you will love it, no problems with new FW, in fact it flys a lot better than when it was first released.

I fully agree, i will never part with the Original Pro, yes i will eventually get the Mp2 but the pro will surely stay for months to come.
2018-9-18
Use props
davidmartingraf
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

I couldn't agree more with you, the Mavic 2 is a great bird for a great deal.
2018-9-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

I am in total agreement with all you lads,  MP is one heck of a good drone!
2018-9-18
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Guys, Great comments!  
I have now a Phantom 3 Standard, a Phantom 3 Professional, A SPARK and a Mavic Pro. The Mavic Pro is my favorite but I have to say that I was never disappointed with any of the others. DJI makes a decent product. They are not cheap but I realize that you get what you pay for with these devices. Have fun flying!
2018-9-19
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

No plans to upgrade. Love my MP and love not being locked down and "controlled" with the newer firmware.
2018-9-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

jazzyjeff Posted at 2018-9-18 15:42
Woe,
I think its a case of people wanting the latest and the greatest. I have to tell you that the Mavic Pro is plenty of machine for me! Great device!

Totally agree
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for sharing this information. Glad that you've found a great deal for you to purchase Mavic Pro. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need our assistance. Thank you.
2018-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules