773 0 2018-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boggus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2185075 ft
  • >>>
United States

Multiple issues with the CS.  I have 3 (7,85") CS monitors that I use with a Mavic Pro and Inspire 1V2.

CS connected/flying with Inspire 1 - works fine.  If I plug HDMI into CS for output to monitor (TV) the CS freezes and no longer displays current camera view.  The monitor still works tho.  If I unplug the HDMI out of the CS then my video returns.

CS connected /flying with Mavic Pro.  Works well but at times gets super laggy, choppy, etc.

----------------

CS using RTMP live stream option, it transmits very low FPS and this makes it impossible to use the live stream function.  It fluctuates from 2 FPS to less than 20 FPS, but never good enough to actually stream and use.  Sometimes the CS won't connect to WiFi either.  Does this with all CS and they have been updated to the latest firmware as of 9/18/2018.

** I disconnect the CS and use my IPAD mini 4 and don't have any issues** everything works, seeing over 30 FPS on RTMP site stream and can log/view what I'm flying in real time.  

So why would DJI create/manufacture these CS monitors when they don't seem to be consistent or even work most of the time.  Total waste of money I have invested with these 3 CS units and mounts.  Will be switching to IPADS very soon as I can't count on support or the product.

I use this for PD/FD and SAR work and need to be realiable.

2018-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules