Active Track 2.0
781 7 2018-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

Are there any plans to bring active track 2.0 to the p4p platform?
2018-9-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for bringing this up and interested about this feature. Regarding your question, unfortunately, we don't have any information from our developer if this feature will be added to Other DJI Aircraft hope you understand. Thanks!
2018-9-19
Use props
Rolud
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1756834 ft
Switzerland

It would be really excellent if we might have more flights mode with the P4P... Unfortunately DJI is used to completely let aside the "older" drones… which is quite a shame !!
Even if you buy something quite new, like I did for my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0… I had to wait more than 3 month just to have a compatible firmware with my DJI goggles…
2018-9-25
Use props
iamjustjohn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 995600 ft
United States

Rolud Posted at 2018-9-25 10:24
It would be really excellent if we might have more flights mode with the P4P...  Unfortunately DJI is used to completely let aside the "older" drones… which is quite a shame !!
Even if you buy something quite new, like I did for my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0… I had to wait more than 3 month just to have a compatible firmware with my DJI goggles…

It's somewhat unfortunate that they are somewhat leaving the Phantom Pro line out to dry, or so it seems.
2018-9-25
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I can understand it fully, it didnt come with the drone when new, we were lucky to get the pano modes, but, if DJI decided (they still may) to put in new modes as they come out with the newer models, then why would we ever want to upgrade to a newer model, purely good business practice  not to give us the new modes, but thats just me thinking out aloud
2018-9-25
Use props
oldhasbeen
lvl.4
Australia

What is the difference between active track 2.0 and the active track feature which is installed on the P4P? In which way does it perform better?
2018-9-26
Use props
Dex
lvl.3
Flight distance : 814767 ft
Australia

oldhasbeen Posted at 2018-9-26 00:38
What is the difference between active track 2.0 and the active track feature which is installed on the P4P? In which way does it perform better?

Predictability of the subject's movements I believe.
2018-9-26
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

Trajectory prediction and precise recognition
2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules