Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can someone help me figure out how to change my avatar?
2134 16 2015-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I want to change my avatar to a picture I have but I can't figure out how to do it.. Can someone tell me how it's done please?
2015-5-30
Use props
salota8550 This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-5-30
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

I don't have browse there, Set my user name is there and below it set my avatar but no box to select browse...  I wonder if using a iPad is why it's not there, are you using a computer or a android or Apple tablet?
2015-5-30
Use props
salota8550 This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-5-30
Use props
SC Girl
New

United States

Mark97564 Posted at 2015-5-31 06:42
I don't have browse there, Set my user name is there and below it set my avatar but no box to select ...

It is not available on the Ipad. I was wondering the same thing till I opened it up on my PC.
2015-5-30
Use props
Swiss Tony
lvl.2
Flight distance : 505459 ft
United Kingdom

If you're talking about the avatar in the DJI Pilot app then I've tried a bunch of times, it lets me browse my pics but when I select one, it simply doesn't change my avatar at all. I've given up.
2015-5-30
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

I was talking about on the forum. The picture above you name on the left
2015-5-30
Use props
CapitAn
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Hmmm, mine seems to be not working.
l did the same thing l did to change it the last 3 times (successfully). This time, it uploaded the pic at the top-left corner of my personal page, but when l post to the forum it still shows my old picture. lt can't be just a time thing since l changed the avatar yesterday.
Any suggestions?
2015-5-31
Use props
sinbad_uk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117343 ft
United Kingdom

CTRL - F5 is your friend - it keeps showing up because your loading a cached version...
2015-5-31
Use props
greenbean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 84783 ft
United States

I'm on a Macbook Pro running Mountain Lion and all I have is the text below and no Browse or anything to click.

|Set my new avatar                                                                                                                           |
|                                                                                                                                                            |
|Please select a new photo upload editing.                                                                                  |
|Avatar saved after, You may need to refresh the page (F5 key), To view the latest avatar.|
2015-6-8
Use props
faa licensed pi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

greenbean Posted at 2015-6-9 05:42
I'm on a Macbook Pro running Mountain Lion and all I have is the text below and no Browse or anythin ...

must be a temporary thing. when I try to upload a pic it says access denied.
2015-6-25
Use props
ranges
lvl.3

United States

faa licensed pi Posted at 2015-6-26 02:21
must be a temporary thing. when I try to upload a pic it says access denied.

Sorry if I missed something but to change mine I had to log out of forums and go back to the main dji web sight, sign in there and do it from the main page. Sorry if this has already been brought up.

Randy
2015-6-25
Use props
LICENSED PILOT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 692090 ft
  • >>>
United States

ranges Posted at 2015-6-26 02:58
Sorry if I missed something but to change mine I had to log out of forums and go back to the main  ...

tried that, no luck.
2015-6-25
Use props
gtokarsk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Weird! When I click on my profile the avatar is there, but when I am posting things, the avatar does NOT show. i reloaded it twice....
GT
2016-4-24
Use props
gtokarsk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

3rd time is the charm, obviously!  
See the attached pic. Once you do that, u will be able to crop it, then accept and finish.
GT
djaAvatar.JPG
2016-4-24
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I just went through this to change mine. After uploading,  it would show on my home page,  and in my notification icon,  but not in my posts.  I refreshed many times,  no good. What I finally had to do was empty my browser cache. Since then it seems to be working.  By the way , this whole process went on for 7 days till I emptied my cache,  then still took another day to set.

******edit-correction******

It still shows my old avatar on this post,  but when I send a PM,  it shows the new. Weird.

2016-4-24
Use props
Rat Fink
New
United States

I had same problems.

Fixed it.

First I tried using Firefox ( Ver. 56.0.2. 64-bit), I could NOT see the input options.

Then I remembered that Firefox no longer supports Java since Ver. 52

Switched to Internet Explorer V11.xxx. That solved the problem.

Now the input windows shows and I can import and resize photo.

RF
2017-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules