Pushing settings to DJI Go 4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2717687 ft
United States

We have several UAS pilots around the country with DJI equipment.  After a firmware update each pilot has to step through all setting to verify that nothing was reset to factory before operating.  I am wondering if there is a way to create a company standard that can be pushed to DJI Go 4 to speed up the process and to ensure that a setting is not missed.  

Thanks for any information you may have.  
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. May I know what do you mean by speed up the process? Are you referring to the firmware update? We can forward your suggestion to our R&D engineers for consideration.
2018-9-20
Use props
UAS
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-20 09:57
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. May I know what do you mean by speed up the process? Are you referring to the firmware update? We can forward your suggestion to our R&D engineers for consideration.

Hi Tony,

So instead of going through each setting manually it would be great to have all settings contained in a file which could then be downloaded or pushed to the app so that all setting would be updated to a pre-defined state.  This would save a lot of time as setting need to be verify after each firmware update and before each flight.  
2018-9-20
Use props
UAS
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony, did my further explanation clarify my original question?
2018-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules