1152 3 2018-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Byte
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4654491 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I was shooting ProRes (SSD), and h.264 (SD) when I unfortunately suffered a crash. Everything on both cards was fine except for the clip that was recording at the time of the incident.

Both versions of the clip are single files with the correct file types and seem to be around the right size considering how long I was recording for, but neither copies will run.

I'd imagine it's because they are missing the end code to the video as it crashed before I stopped recording.

Any suggestions on how to repair the clip?

Thanks
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. I believe this concern needs to have a post-processing using a third party application. Hope that you'll get the best recommendation about this concern from our valued customers. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-20
Use props
zoziano
lvl.1

Turkey

For me: I opend my folder, clicked FILE found comm prompt and entered the comm copy b/ v1.mp4+v2.mp4 and took a few seconds. and BAM super hard at first but watching ten times got me through it thank you.. the only problem is NO sound Lol at least the file will get fully restored Lol
2018-11-9
Use props
zoziano
lvl.1

Turkey

zoziano Posted at 11-9 17:22
For me: I opend my folder, clicked FILE found comm prompt and entered the comm copy b/ v1.mp4+v2.mp4 and took a few seconds. and BAM super hard at first but watching ten times got me through it thank you.. the only problem is NO sound Lol at least the file will get fully restored Lol

For me: I opend my folder, clicked FILE found comm prompt and entered the comm copy b/ v1.mp4+v2.mp4 and took a few seconds. and BAM super hard at first but watching ten times got me through it thank you.. the only problem is NO sound Lol at least the file will get fully restored Lol

Whatsapp Messenger Hotstar
2018-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules