738 5 2018-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

Hi,

Does anyone have recommendations regarding the cleaning of the gimbaled camera lenses,  front, and bottom sensors?
Cheers,
S.
2018-9-20
Use props
ArnoSpark
Second Officer
Kenya

Hi, Well i usually have lens cleaning spray,  i spray it on a cotton buds and wipe the lens gently then dry it out with the other side of the bud.
You can also use the small specs towels that comes with most of specs and wrap it around the bud and clean up.
Remember always be gentle and dont apply pressure.
2018-9-21
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Canada

ArnoSpark Posted at 2018-9-21 04:28
Hi, Well i usually have lens cleaning spray,  i spray it on a cotton buds and wipe the lens gently then dry it out with the other side of the bud.
You can also use the small specs towels that comes with most of specs and wrap it around the bud and clean up.
Remember always be gentle and dont apply pressure.

Thank you for the info.
S.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I agree on post #2, if it is just the appearance, for this special situation, you can use a soft cotton pad with lens cleaning spray. If the dust or dirt came inside the drone, you can send it back and we will help to take care of it. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-21
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-21 07:47
I agree on post #2, if it is just the appearance, for this special situation, you can use a soft cotton pad with lens cleaning spray. If the dust or dirt came inside the drone, you can send it back and we will help to take care of it. Thanks for your support.

Thanks, so far it is just to clean the surface, but it is good to know that DJI can do a thorough cleaning.
S.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ssylca44 Posted at 2018-9-21 08:31
Thanks, so far it is just to clean the surface, but it is good to know that DJI can do a thorough cleaning.
S.

You're welcome. Please let us know if you have other concern, we're here to help.
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules