Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sony A6300 check the connecded mcc-b cable
6679 22 2018-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4fc6c3f3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20390 ft
Serbia

Sony A6300 check the connecded  mcc-b cable?
image.jpg
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, you may use the wrong cable, the MCC-Multi for SONY was just released yesterday, please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/category/ronin-s-and-accessories GTScreenshot_20180921_202130.png
2018-9-21
Use props
fans4fc6c3f3
lvl.4
Serbia

Ok, if choice pc remote usb on sony, connected successfully, and works Start/ Stop recording only, not even the focus.
2018-9-21
Use props
DGTL Sam W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 930079 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans4fc6c3f3 Posted at 2018-9-21 05:16
Ok, if choice pc remote usb on sony, connected successfully, and works Start/ Stop recording only, not even the focus.

Are you saying you got it to work using the MCC-B cable?

What exact settings/method did you use?

What's the functionality level?
2018-9-21
Use props
fans4fc6c3f3
lvl.4
Serbia

Yes, only start and stop record,
I will send video later...
2018-9-21
Use props
fans4fc6c3f3
lvl.4
Serbia

2018-9-21
Use props
DGTL Sam W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 930079 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm using the A7III and it just says check device. Tried both cables, neither work. Maybe the A6300 has a bug which means it works with the supplied cables...
2018-9-21
Use props
Matias Zepeda
lvl.3
Chile

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-21 04:22
Hi there, you may use the wrong cable, the MCC-Multi for SONY was just released yesterday, please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/category/ronin-s-and-accessories[view_image]

It joke that the cable is purchased separately? How do I buy the cable from Chile? Is it possible to buy from http://djistore.cl/ ? this will be the official cable for sony?
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DGTL Sam W Posted at 2018-9-21 07:03
I'm using the A7III and it just says check device. Tried both cables, neither work. Maybe the A6300 has a bug which means it works with the supplied cables...

Hi Sam, RSS-IR can be used to control the Sony A7 III, if you would like to use the USB shutter control, you will need to purchase the Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi), thank you.
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matias Zepeda Posted at 2018-9-21 07:21
It joke that the cable is purchased separately? How do I buy the cable from Chile? Is it possible to buy from http://djistore.cl/ ? this will be the official cable for sony?

The Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi) was just released, it may take some time to be available in other channels, you can try to confirm with local resellers when they will have it in stock: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-25
Use props
H W
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-25 03:19
The Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi) was just released, it may take some time to be available in other channels, you can try to confirm with local resellers when they will have it in stock: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

so you want me to spend $50 more and wait another month to use a product that

1) You advertised would be compatible with the Sony camera
2) I have waited 3 months for

correct?
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

H W Posted at 2018-9-25 04:26
so you want me to spend $50 more and wait another month to use a product that

1) You advertised would be compatible with the Sony camera

Hi H W, Sony camera can be used with Ronin-S all the time with the RSS-IR cable, we just released the USB cable control for better experience, if you would like the USB shutter control, the MCC-Multi will need to be purchased separately, appreciate your understanding.
2018-9-26
Use props
hazz
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-26 00:27
Hi H W, Sony camera can be used with Ronin-S all the time with the RSS-IR cable, we just released the USB cable control for better experience, if you would like the USB shutter control, the MCC-Multi will need to be purchased separately, appreciate your understanding.

You never told anyone that they would have to purchase another cable or have to wait another month, False advertising. pathetic and illegal.
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

hazz Posted at 2018-9-26 18:09
You never told anyone that they would have to purchase another cable or have to wait another month, False advertising. pathetic and illegal.

Hi hazz, I understand your feeling, your concern has been escalated to the management department for attention, sorry for the unpleasant experience with us.
2018-9-28
Use props
Hexagone
New
France

Hello,

I just received mine and it's not that I expected...
When you announce Ronin-s is compatible with Sony cameras and give an RSS-IR cable when you have MCC-Multi it's close false advertissing. In France it's considered like this...

It's just a shame.
I hope sincerely you will offer ii very soon for Sony customers...
2018-10-12
Use props
МИШКА
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36867 ft

What's the difference between MCC-B and MCC-Multi?

since the MCC-B fits physically?
2018-10-13
Use props
fans7eb7359c
Spain

DGTL Sam W Posted at 9-21 07:03

So, does this user get lucky enough to be able to start/stop recording with the MMC-B cable just because it's a Sony A6300?

In my case, using either A7s & A7s II; with all firmware's updated (camera and ronin-s) all I get is the camera to be powered (PC remote mode connection). The gimbal motors even shut down when powering the camera making them useless.

I know that I could just purchase the MMC-MULTI cable but I just want the record button to run. All other controls are not initially in my interest.
2018-11-3
Use props
lukas.schroeder
lvl.1
Canada

МИШКА Posted at 10-13 14:44
What's the difference between MCC-B and MCC-Multi?

since the MCC-B fits physically?

I have this same question. a7s ii here
2018-11-30
Use props
djiuser_dMwcAaGqxp6t
New
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-26 00:27

I've been searching for a clear explanation on this for two days now, I don't understand why this is so confusing, can you please answer the following questions clearly.

Is MCC-B cable supplied with the Ronin-S is the same as so called MCC-Multi ?

I see there are two different cables in DJI accessories shop,
1- Ronin-S Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-B)
2- Ronin-S Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi)

Is first one the same cable which is included in the box?

Are you saying that purchasing the second cable will enable focus wheel on Sony A6300 ?
2019-2-2
Use props
fans89a1e650
lvl.1

Canada

hazz Posted at 2018-9-26 18:09

Hi Hazz,

Definitely false advertising! I was super excited to receive my Ronin-S but after finding out that it doesn't work with my sony a7r III.I attached the image below...  I DO NOT see an IR Cable... I do see a cable that connects to the Micro USB port.

2019-2-4
Use props
Lord Leonard
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6726 ft
United States

For all the Sony users trying to get the Ronin S to talk to the Sony camera,  You need the cable in RED.   It looks identical to the cable that comes with the Ronin S.  
I just received my Sony cable and it works just fine on my a6500.

2019-2-6
Use props
djiuser_dMwcAaGqxp6t
New
United Kingdom

Lord Leonard Posted at 2-6 14:29
For all the Sony users trying to get the Ronin S to talk to the Sony camera,  You need the cable in RED.   It looks identical to the cable that comes with the Ronin S.  
I just received my Sony cable and it works just fine on my a6500.

OK then, Thank you for the clear answer, ordered mine
2019-2-6
Use props
zoukchata
lvl.1

United States

Save $15 shipping if you purchase on ebay.
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules