1475 10 2018-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12780633 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I bought a ronin 2 a little while ago and being a user of many ronin, ronin m, and osmo pro x5 units almost on a daily basis I'm having a hard time getting smooth results anywhere close to the ronin and osmo units I have. My balance shows excellent on all 3 axis and support is having me recalibrate the unit over and over and attempt various settings but I'm still getting poor results so I want to return this unit. I initially notified I wanted to return within the 14 days but support is slow to respond and I think I'm at 20 days and I cant seem to get a rma to return this unit. I dont expect a no questions asked return policy like best buy or bhphoto but after following dji's instructions which I already knew to try on my own and failed to get smooth shots I just want to return this unit. Can online support assist with this return. Thanks.
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the unpleasant experience with Ronin 2, unfortunately, the return&refund service can only be applied within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect, but you can still send in the device for evaluation, our repair center will help to get it fixed, please start a ticket here if you would like to send in: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index GTScreenshot_20180921_102427.png
2018-9-20
Use props
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

no the site is showing 14 days. I'm not sure if it's a mfg defect. Maybe this just cant properly function with my canon 5d4 and 24-70mm lens.

https://store.dji.com/right-to-cancellation

2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans589cba4b Posted at 2018-9-20 18:30
no the site is showing 14 days. I'm not sure if it's a mfg defect. Maybe this just cant properly function with my canon 5d4 and 24-70mm lens.

https://store.dji.com/right-to-cancellation

For the refund policy, we will report to the related team, but per the thread, you have owned the device for 20 days right, in this case, the refund service cannot be applied.
For your current issue, could you please show us a short video for further support?
2018-9-21
Use props
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
  • >>>

I submitted request for return within 14 days and Vivian said I can have extra days to troubleshoot and not to worry about going over the 14days. I’ve already sent her my settings, videos and performed all the calibrations and adjustments she requested. I don’t have time to start all this over again and would like to return the ronin s. Pleas contact Vivian to see all that I have provided.
2018-9-21
Use props
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
  • >>>

She has the order number and unit serial number as well.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans589cba4b Posted at 2018-9-21 03:46
She has the order number and unit serial number as well.

We managed to check your email via your Forum account, I have verified the relate team, the refund time frame is different in different country, you can apply for refund service within 14 calendar days of receiving the device, Vivian will keep following up your issue and reply your email soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-9-21
Use props
fans589cba4b
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for your help. I just received all the return forms and will pack for shipping. I appreciate the fast help.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans589cba4b Posted at 2018-9-21 06:10
Thanks for your help. I just received all the return forms and will pack for shipping. I appreciate the fast help.

You are welcome. If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact DJI Support for us to help you further. Thank you.
2018-9-21
Use props
simᴉs
lvl.2

DJI "Yes you have 14 day to return product for refund.... It take 30 day for reply back for starting process... This put you past 14 day refund time so you get no refund. Please, enjoy your Ronin 2 and feel free to contact DJI support is you have other concerns. Thank you"
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

simᴉs Posted at 2018-9-21 12:06
DJI "Yes you have 14 day to return product for refund.... It take 30 day for reply back for starting process... This put you past 14 day refund time so you get no refund. Please, enjoy your Ronin 2 and feel free to contact DJI support is you have other concerns. Thank you"

Hi simᴉs, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Whether it is eligible for refund depends on the time when you contacted our support. If the team does not reply you timely, please kindly offer the ticket number, we'll double check and push for you. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules