Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
osmo+ "not available in your country"?
3184 10 2018-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

hi - went to buy either the osmo or osmo+, but just get a "not available" message?

why? it was available a week or so ago...?

2018-9-20
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

pps - can anyone 'else' buy it? or do you see the same message?
2018-9-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. If the product is not available in out official website, please try to check our recommended retail store. You can use this link: (https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores). Thanks for your support.
2018-9-21
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

Why can't I buy from your site though? Is it just out of stock temporarily? Will you be fixing it? I prefer purchasing form your site...
2018-9-21
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

Also, I took a look at the sites you recommend, and they do NOT sell them... this is the message I get from the various stores:
2018-9-21
Use props
Wastus
lvl.1

Be happy. There are unresolved issues with this - it saves you quite a substantial amount of money.

On the German website neither the osmo nor the osmo+ are listed anymore. I guess there will be an updated Osmo 2 incoming, or they just dropped it completely.
2018-9-22
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

oh, what were the issues?
2018-9-22
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiguy001 Posted at 2018-9-22 14:34

Drift, focus issues, dropped frames between 30 minute recordings, audio out of sync, no firmware updates for over a year.  it is a dead product.  Actually it was a dead product once it was offered for sale.
2018-9-24
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiguy001 Posted at 2018-9-22 14:34

But if you really want one I will sell you my kit with the zenmuse m1 adapters, z axis and various mounts for a steal. $575
2018-9-24
Use props
djiguy001
lvl.4

Canada

dennish Posted at 2018-9-24 18:31
But if you really want one I will sell you my kit with the zenmuse m1 adapters, z axis and various mounts for a steal. $575

please let me know your e-mail, and I'll reply.

I might be interested. the audio syncing & if you mean dropping frames "over" 30 minutes, isn't really an issue for me. (I just wanted short, maybe 2-3 minute videos).

focus - "maybe" - do you mean auto focus on fast moving subjects? or just relatively still, etc? can you send me a youtube video or example of what the issue is?
also - what do you mean by "drift"? if you can show me a video, that would help, thanks!

it "might" not be too much of an issue for me, in which case, I might take you up on your offer... thanks!
2018-9-24
Use props
dennish
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiguy001 Posted at 2018-9-24 18:56
please let me know your e-mail, and I'll reply.

I might be interested. the audio syncing & if you mean dropping frames "over" 30 minutes, isn't really an issue for me. (I just wanted short, maybe 2-3 minute videos).

Audio sync when you record over 30 it creates a new file and drops frames so the audio goes out of sync with the video.  Focus is tap to focus so not truly autofocus, yet when the gimbal stops it is supposed to focus but it is hit or miss.  They also added focus to infinity which works sometime but at other times I have lost footage because of it.  I like the idea of it, had success, but also don't like having to be tethered to the phone.  At the end of the day bought a G85 and crane to replace it so it just sits.....
2018-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules