CrystalSky activation : Network Unavailable Error ID: 00
5068 26 2018-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AngoTEX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148530 ft
United Arab Emirates

Is there a fix for this? I have looked through several threads, but have yet to see a definitive fix.  Brand new 7.85 ultra and it is connected to internet, it fails with network unvailable at the point of attempting to log onto DJI account. On a international site shoot and lossing time.
2018-9-21
Use props
erkq
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122759 ft

I'm having the same problem with a brand new Ultra. Crazy.
2018-9-21
Use props
WiSi-Testpilot
lvl.3

Connect the CS to W-Lan,
password only letters and numbers,
Update,
Factory rest.
Connect to W-Lan,
password only letters and numbers,
register and so on.
Sometimes it hangs or some functions do not work.
In this case make a cold start and repeat.
Best regards,
Wilhelm
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi AngoTEX, just to verify, is the internet connected well? You may try to try to use the browser to verify.
Alternatively, you may switch to another WiFi to see whether it helps.
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

erkq Posted at 2018-9-21 12:52
I'm having the same problem with a brand new Ultra. Crazy.

Hi erkq, could you refer to 4# and confirm? If no helps, please kindly provide a short video of your operation, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks so much!
2018-9-22
Use props
AngoTEX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 148530 ft
United Arab Emirates

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-22 00:04
Hi AngoTEX, just to verify, is the internet connected well? You may try to try to use the browser to verify.
Alternatively, you may switch to another WiFi to see whether it helps.

I am able to get it to connect to WLan, connected to two other WLan as well as hot spot from phone.  Can't get to browser as I am still trying to get through the DJI activation on first power-up. Unless there is a way to bypass the activation.

2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AngoTEX Posted at 2018-9-22 01:09
I am able to get it to connect to WLan, connected to two other WLan as well as hot spot from phone.  Can't get to browser as I am still trying to get through the DJI activation on first power-up. Unless there is a way to bypass the activation.

Thanks for the clarification. May I know where did you purchase the CrystalSky? Could you provide us with the SN and the operation video? I'll forward to our engineers to check the exact status. Thanks so much!
2018-9-24
Use props
fans92eb7c52
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26079 ft
Germany

I'm having the same problem with a brand new CS.
No matter if I try via Wi-Fi (I tested two different ones) or use a mobile hotspot (Iphone), it is not possible to log in with any internet connection. unfortunately I can not update because the device is still in the activation phase (first start). Please help!
2019-3-26
Use props
enmancini
lvl.3
Flight distance : 173130 ft
  • >>>
Italy

fans92eb7c52 Posted at 3-26 12:36
No matter if I try via Wi-Fi (I tested two different ones) or use a mobile hotspot (Iphone), it is not possible to log in with any internet connection. unfortunately I can not update because the device is still in the activation phase (first start). Please help!
[view_image]

I have the same problem, is not possible with the price of the cs, i must works with this and I have buy this not for play but for works, dji resolve fast this ridiculos situation.
Arch.Mancini
2019-3-26
Use props
enmancini
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

No matter if I try via Wi-Fi (I tested two different ones) or use a mobile hotspot (Iphone), it is not possible to log in with any internet connection. unfortunately I can not update because the device is still in the activation phase (first start). Please help!
[view_image]

I have the same problem, is not possible with the price of the cs, i must works with this and I have buy this not for play but for works, dji resolve fast this ridiculos situation.
Arch.Mancini
2019-3-26
Use props
enmancini
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

[view_image]

Arch.Mancini
2019-3-26
Use props
Wallerindustries
lvl.1

United States

Same! Brand new crystal sky and I cant even activate it... please help.
2019-3-26
Use props
_DJI Fan_
lvl.1
Germany

Is there anybody from DJI who can help out?
It is very urgent!
greetings,
your _DJI Fan_
2019-3-27
Use props
_DJI Fan_
lvl.1
Germany

Hi, is this forum closed or why is there no response from DJI Support about the posted problems.
greetings
2019-3-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

[view_image]

Hi there, sorry for the late response. I've received your message in PM and responded as well, you may check later.

Also, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

enmancini Posted at 3-26 14:14
Arch.Mancini

Hi there, we're sorry for the late response.  May I know does the WiFi/Hotspot connect well? You may try to use the browser to check whether it works.
If the issue remains, you may upload a short issue video and offer the SN, we'll double check, thank you!
2019-3-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Wallerindustries Posted at 3-26 19:50
Same! Brand new crystal sky and I cant even activate it... please help.

Hi Wallerindustries, could you refer to 16# and confirm the details? We'd like to help.
2019-3-29
Use props
WildTracking
lvl.1

Australia

I also had this issue and it was incredibly frustrating.  However thanks to the advice of someone on another thread, I tried using a hotspot instead of wifi and it worked first time so finally got through the activation phase!  @DJI you really need to sort out your wifi connection issues on your new gear before sending it out!! We shouldn't have to do this.
2019-6-8
Use props
WildTracking
lvl.1

Australia

I also had this issue and it was incredibly frustrating.  However thanks to the advice of someone on another thread, I tried using a hotspot instead of wifi and it worked first time so finally got through the activation phase!  DJI you really need to sort out your wifi connection issues on your new gear before sending it out!! We shouldn't have to do this.
2019-6-8
Use props
Paul_Sicwence
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32405 ft

Australia

I am having the same problem. Does anyone feel like DJI is seriously ripping its customers off? I need a fix ASAP after spending more the $1000 to buy a new CS monitor
2020-1-8
Use props
Paul_Sicwence
lvl.1

Australia

WildTracking Posted at 2019-6-8 03:21
I also had this issue and it was incredibly frustrating.  However thanks to the advice of someone on another thread, I tried using a hotspot instead of wifi and it worked first time so finally got through the activation phase!  @DJI you really need to sort out your wifi connection issues on your new gear before sending it out!! We shouldn't have to do this.

Thanks WildTracking! I tried using the hotspot as you advised and was able to activate my CrystalSky monitor! Problem solved
2020-1-8
Use props
Paul_Sicwence
lvl.1

Australia

Paul_Sicwence Posted at 1-8 20:28
I am having the same problem. Does anyone feel like DJI is seriously ripping its customers off? I need a fix ASAP after spending more the $1000 to buy a new CS monitor

Update:
I managed to activate my new CrystalSky monitor using a mobile hotspot instead of connecting directly to the wifi! This is still a work around and DJI need to come up with a better solution. Refer to WildTracking's comment #19
2020-1-9
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

I read threads like this and its would be just laughable if customers hadn't of just spent hundreds of dollars, pounds on a so called premium DJI product...

DJI SORT YOUR SH** OUT !!!
2020-1-9
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 1-9 03:14
I read threads like this and its would be just laughable if customers hadn't of just spent hundreds of dollars, pounds on a so called premium DJI product...

DJI SORT YOUR SH** OUT !!!

Look at the other posts with the Crystal Sky. Horrible Customer support, worst in the business!
2020-1-10
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

jazzyjeff Posted at 1-10 14:30
Look at the other posts with the Crystal Sky. Horrible Customer support, worst in the business!

Believe me jazzyjeff  I know. I've done nothing but complain about DJIs' shocking customer support over the last 18 months via these forums.. People need to know that once they have parted with their hard earnt cash, DJI simply wont give a SH** about you and how much you complain.

There has always been a delay with Crystalsky software update.

But now its slipped to MONTHS.  On this SO CALLED PREMIUM PRODUCT.

Crystalsky is the UNLOVED, Ginger haired, Step Son no one loves or wants at DJI.
2020-1-11
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 1-11 01:51
Believe me jazzyjeff  I know. I've done nothing but complain about DJIs' shocking customer support over the last 18 months via these forums.. People need to know that once they have parted with their hard earnt cash, DJI simply wont give a SH** about you and how much you complain.

There has always been a delay with Crystalsky software update.

Thats exactly why I am looking other places for my quads. They just don't care about customer support. Their attitude really stinks. I have 7 DJI quads and they just dont care that they are losing my business. I just bought the Autel Evo as I want to get rid of DJI.  I am very happy with Autel's and Skydio's Customer support. Maybe DJI should take some lessons from them!

As far as the Crystal Sky, I can only be thankful that I went only for the 5.5 inch Crystal Sky. That was just 600 bucks compared to you poor guys who spent a thousand or even worse, two thousand bucks for the Ultra Brite model. DJI  just doesn't care that you did. If it was their money in the People's  Republic they would be spending, you would hear them crying from China to the US. Unfortunately it's not.

Go on Youtube and put in DJI customer Service and see some of the video's there.

This will be the ultimate downfall of DJI. They just don't see it. When they called me about my Crystal Sky, they told me that they will tell management for future models. I asked them what good does this do us? Their scripted BS lines are horrible "So sorry, our engineers are working on it, we will get back to you"

Let me leave you with this, you would think that they would want to curtail all of this negative stuff, but again, they just dont care and their attitude truly is terrible. No way to do business!
2020-1-11
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2019-3-29 02:52
Hi Wallerindustries, could you refer to 16# and confirm the details? We'd like to help.

Susan, unfortunately that's a lie. We have been asking for help with this unit for a year now and you guys only give us "fluff" and scripted lines.

Your last upgrade for the Crystal Sky was a joke. From what I heard it took away the ability to side load APK files?

What happened to your customer care??
2020-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules