Switched to backup IMU sensor message.
1320 4 2018-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Loadhaul
lvl.1

Hi.
I'm just interested in what this message established, it appeared as a green popup on the DJI GO 4 app while I was coming in for landing just at dusk.
There's no prompt for the IMU sensors to be calibrated from the DJI GO 4 app, however I'm wondering why the 'backup' sensors were being used instead of the primary one.
Since there is a presence of lower light situations would this be as a result of the Mavic 2 Pro wanting to use extra measurement sensors?
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please provide us a screenshot of the error you encountering right now we can check it? Thank you.
2018-9-21
Use props
Loadhaul
lvl.1
Australia

I just checked back over the flight log in the DJI GO 4 app, it appears that after the green pop up message on the left side  ’switched to backup IMU sensor’ it was quickly followed by a yellow pop up message on the left saying ‘Navigation System Redundancy Switch’. Perhaps it was something on the controller that I accidentally flicked causing the message.
2018-9-21
Use props
fansc0e633a4
New
Germany

Hello everybody, I'm from Hannover / Germany and have the same problem with my Mavic Pro 2. Yesterday evening at dusk when I wanted to land manually (battery still had 10%) showed me the app about 30 cm from the floor this error message. what happened then was very strange. the drone rose by itself to about 1 meter height and drifted about 1 meter to the rear. Unfortunately, in a bush where she landed then. what does this error mean in the app?!? Kind regards claudio
2018-9-21
Use props
fansc0e633a4
New
Germany

fansc0e633a4 Posted at 2018-9-21 22:39
Hello everybody, I'm from Hannover / Germany and have the same problem with my Mavic Pro 2. Yesterday evening at dusk when I wanted to land manually (battery still had 10%) showed me the app about 30 cm from the floor this error message. what happened then was very strange. the drone rose by itself to about 1 meter height and drifted about 1 meter to the rear. Unfortunately, in a bush where she landed then. what does this error mean in the app?!? Kind regards claudio

Here is the Picture from the App with the Error.
2018-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules