Video during fligth in tablet bad quality
587 3 2018-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
astrofly
First Officer
Flight distance : 554301 ft
Italy

All videos and pictures are good in micro sd insert in Mavic Pro but when look in the  tablet during the flight i have this image as in frame of video added  and saved in dji record inside tablet. I updated firmware at 1.04.05  version some day ago. Lenovo tablet  TB-7504X 7" 2gb ram16gb memory and Android 7 i work with this from months without problem. What's the problem ? Many thanks for suggestion.

2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. The Lenovo tablet you used to run the app is not compatible to run the app. I will be uploading some of the supported devices below. I'd like to ask as well if you format the SD card when you activated the aircraft. We're here to help you. Thank you.

2018-9-21
Use props
astrofly
First Officer
Flight distance : 554301 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-21 03:16
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. The Lenovo tablet you used to run the app is not compatible to run the app. I will be uploading some of the supported devices below. I'd like to ask as well if you format the SD card when you activated the aircraft. We're here to help you. Thank you.

[view_image]

If the Lenovo tablet is not compatible because it has worked well for months? The sd card records well. It seems that the radio signal between the drone and the radio control is weak or delayed. Thanks for the models shown.
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

astrofly Posted at 2018-9-21 04:18
If the Lenovo tablet is not compatible because it has worked well for months? The sd card records well. It seems that the radio signal between the drone and the radio control is weak or delayed. Thanks for the models shown.

Hi, kindly take time to watch the video below for a better understanding. Thank you.

2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules