DJI App Says to Login/ Enter Password Haven't Flown Recently
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansffe0b63e
lvl.2

United States

When to my usual flying location , Flying Phanton 3 Pro, I haven't flown this Summer do to Extremly Hot Weather and Winds

I never had this problem, I normally submit my UserName and Password and Off to Fly in my DJI Go app.

I think I read where if you haven'r flown recently DJI is requesting you to ask for a New launch Password.

I cannot get the information that I need by E-mail support

Thanks
2018-9-21
Use props
fansffe0b63e
lvl.2

United States

Its still happening that Name to the left is not me ( I reported it before )  fansffeOb6ee    My sign in name to DJI is gosports1 I will try to see if I can gt my Drone working using  from Home today , just to see if it will connect signing in with the Password that I have used for over 2 years
2018-9-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

fansffe0b63e Posted at 2018-9-21 06:32
Its still happening that Name to the left is not me ( I reported it before )  fansffeOb6ee    My sign in name to DJI is gosports1 I will try to see if I can gt my Drone working using  from Home today , just to see if it will connect signing in with the Password that I have used for over 2 years

Go into your forum settings and see if it allows you to change your forum handle.

RedHotPoker
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. May I know if your DJI Go 4 App is updated to the latest version? Also, can you please try to reset your password by clicking the "Forget my Password" under the username and password? If the issue persists, please let me know. Thank you.
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules