Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IMU slow to calibrate
3588 8 2018-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
roll film
lvl.2
United States

What is a normal amount of time to calibrate the IMU on the Mavic 2 pro?  Mine hangs at the third (45° orientation) for tens of minutes, I've usually given up and recycled everything off and on for a second, third, etc. try.  Green lights flash rapidly, message is "calibrating IMU, please wait".  I'm doing this inside our home, second floor close to windows, maybe I'll try the moves outside.  Suggestions?  Solutions?  Thanks,
2018-9-21
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It sounds like you're not placing the Mavic in the proper position on that step. Make sure you're performing the calibration like this (don't follow the photos in DJI GO):

2018-9-21
Use props
simjs
lvl.2

You can't calibrate the IMU on the Mavic 2 Pro because it's an obsolete drone. Due to the integrated fish-eye Hasselblad lens that it comes with, the entire drone is a failure. Thank you for being an a test subject.

FISH-EYE HASSELBLAD CAMERA
2018-9-21
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU!
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Yep, you’re not paying attention. 2nd and third steps are on the sides and if you’re not intently watching the screen, it’ll look similar in appearance. It will/would continue if you switched sides (even if it is the wrong one).
2018-9-21
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>

simjs Posted at 2018-9-21 10:10
You can't calibrate the IMU on the Mavic 2 Pro because it's an obsolete drone. Due to the integrated fish-eye Hasselblad lens that it comes with, the entire drone is a failure. Thank you for being an a test subject.

FISH-EYE HASSELBLAD CAMERA

Obviously you don't have one. Great drone imho.
2018-9-21
Use props
simᴉs
lvl.2

Mavic57pro2 Posted at 2018-9-21 10:58
Obviously you don't have one. Great drone imho.

I don't need one because it's obsolete and has a FISH-EYE HASSELBLAD CAMERA
2018-9-21
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>

The Android go 4.3.0  has the incorrect pictures to put the drone in follow Msinger' s video as you run the go app, use the video sequence for each step, then you will get a successful calibration.
2018-9-21
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft

What made you calibrate the IMU to start with?
2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience and trouble caused. Please make sure that you are doing the right steps on how to calibrate IMU to your Mavic 2 Pro. Please refer to #2 reply for a video tutorial. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules