Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro Fish-Eye Lens
3100 15 2018-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simᴉs
lvl.1

Is DJI going to fix the obsolete fish-eye Hasselblad lens? I know I've made 100 posts in random threads complaining about the same thing but it's been a little while since anyone noticed me so I wanted to address the situation again.  THE SKY IS CURVED everyone.  Not in real life but DJI would have you believe this with their fish-eye Hasselblad camera.

I believe the Mavic 2 Pro is obsolete and I will get defensive and angry if you try to civilly tell me otherwise. Yes I admit I do not own one nor do I even know anything about video editing or how camera's and processing works but its' my argument and I'm allowed to be upset over it.

- Simple Jack
2018-9-21
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Lol god who's spoofing
2018-9-21
Use props
Kingram
First Officer
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

simis - Maybe people aren't taking your serious because of your bunny picture ?
2018-9-21
Use props
simᴉs
lvl.1

Kingram Posted at 2018-9-21 10:24

it's a birdny
2018-9-21
Use props
Streetmagus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1398376 ft

There’s nothing wrong with the lens. All my photography lenses have distortion, it’s the nature of lenses.
Whenever I shoot raw, I have to apply lens correction profile that is specific to each lens, and it fixes the distortion. Then I edit colors etc and export to deliverable format.
The M2P lens is not considered a fish eye lens because the focal length is what, 28mm? Not even close.
For photos, if I’m too lazy to edit and apply lens correction, I shoot jpeg format

For M2P, same concept applies. Too lazy to edit and apply lens correction? Don’t shoot in that “raw” format. Shoot natural or whatever.

DJI provides in the manual the settings you need for various softwares to correct the distortion.
2018-9-21
Use props
Kingram
First Officer
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

Exactly my point.
2018-9-21
Use props
simᴉs
lvl.1

it poops pellets on people
2018-9-21
Use props
simᴉs
lvl.1

Streetmagus Posted at 2018-9-21 10:33
There’s nothing wrong with the lens. All my photography lenses have distortion, it’s the nature of lenses.
Whenever I shoot raw, I have to apply lens correction profile that is specific to each lens, and it fixes the distortion. Then I edit colors etc and export to deliverable format.
The M2P lens is not considered a fish eye lens because the focal length is what, 28mm? Not even close.

raw doesn't exist it's not real and DJI made you think it was.... it's obsolete with their fish-eye hasselBAD camera. Show me proof.
2018-9-21
Use props
simᴉs
lvl.1

2018-9-21
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Kingram Posted at 2018-9-21 10:24

Looks more like a miniture Kangaroo bird like thingy
2018-9-21
Use props
Chpouky
lvl.4

This is some serious quality sh** post. I'd gladly upvote but it's not Reddit

But if you were being serious, forget what I've just said.

2018-9-21
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Because of its wide angle 1 inch sensor the hasslehoff camera captures the world exactly as it is, what your seeing is the curvature of the earth.....
2018-9-21
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

This is getting old.  You keep repeating this over & over.  Now again in a dedicated thread?

The Mavic 2 is clearly not for you.  Perhaps a Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, or Phantom 4 is a better choice?
2018-9-21
Use props
djiuser_bP4hEOYJfOJA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20030 ft

I haven't noticed any distortion in mine, even in raw. But even on my DSLR I have to correct a little distortion in post sometimes. Super common. and super easy to fix.
2018-9-21
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
First Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Is that you? Sorry, but that would explain a lot...
2018-9-21
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

He is soooooo confuse...he can't decide on what TO BE or NOT TO BE (A RABBIT or a BIRDY)    
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules