Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Radio beeping & improper flight
444 3 2018-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dkahle11
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111939 ft
United States

I need help badly! A few weeks ago I took my quad out for the 1st time in a little while & when I turned on the radio it wouldn’t stop beeping (the same beeping as when u have obstacle avoidance on). I decided to fly anyway & the quad wouldn’t fly straight at all & it constantly would yaw to the next 90 degree (as well as the most annoying beeping ever!). The firmware is showing up-to-date. Has anyone dealt with these 2 issues? Anyone know what to do? Please help!
2018-9-21
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft

Refreshing the firmware of your RC might be worth a try.
2018-9-22
Use props
DH_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

If radio si beeping after power on you need definitely do calibration of RC via dji go app. connect rc to phone without powering on aircraft and go to settings RC and do calibration it should help.
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. I agree on post # 2 and 3, please try to calibrate the remote controller via app. You can also restore the setting to factory defaults and update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below.
2018-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules