Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly more kit user guide for download?
2854 11 2018-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PeterS-ZH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25282 ft
Switzerland

Hello everybody

On the back of the Fly more kit user guide it sais that the latest version can be downloaded from http://www.dji.com/mavic-2

However, if I check in the Mavic 2 download environment, the user guide for the fly more kit is missing.

Any help?

Thanks a lot in advance & best regards,

Peter

2018-9-21
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft
United States

I'm just curious but what kind of user guide would you need for the Flymore Kit?
2018-9-21
Use props
Streetmagus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1398376 ft

How to pack the bag? Lol
2018-9-21
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Or how to display them on the shelf!
2018-9-21
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Well That's juuuuusst a bit OUTSIDE......

I don't understand the question.  
2018-9-21
Use props
Sky Carrier
Captain
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Peter, instruction how to pack the bag please look for the post with the title: "How To Pack DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Combo Bag". Anything else should be in the normal manual for the Mavic already
2018-9-21
Use props
djiuser_4aYDTkEfqWyM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1843799 ft
United States

Hedsic Posted at 2018-9-21 17:11
I'm just curious but what kind of user guide would you need for the Flymore Kit?

Some of us are professionals. That means we are thorough and collect every manual for every DJI product in our system.

I guess you guys have no idea that it comes with accessories.

The Fly More Kit isn't just a bag. The guide includes status LED indicator descriptions, detailed specifications, instructions on how to use, and instructions on uploading new firmware. Hardly a "here's how you put it in the bag" document.
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_4aYDTkEfqWyM
lvl.1
United States

Streetmagus Posted at 2018-9-21 17:17
How to pack the bag? Lol

It includes detailed specifications and instructions on the accessories. That matters.
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_4aYDTkEfqWyM
lvl.1
United States

Sky Carrier Posted at 2018-9-21 23:27
Peter, instruction how to pack the bag please look for the post with the title: "How To Pack DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Combo Bag". Anything else should be in the normal manual for the Mavic already

You're wrong.

The user guide includes detailed specifications and instructions that are NOT in the rest of the manuals. That may not matter to you, but it does to professionals who care about every last detail and specification.

Typical forum snobbery.
2019-2-12
Use props
djiuser_4aYDTkEfqWyM
lvl.1
United States

dronist Posted at 2018-9-21 19:20
Or how to display them on the shelf!

I guess you're not aware that the Fly More Kit includes electronics -- It's not just a bag. I had no idea the 4-hub charger needs firmware updates.

Typical forum behavior: People make fun of a good question because they're either incapable of understanding the question or simply don't care.
2019-2-12
Use props
saem
Second Officer
Canada

Streetmagus Posted at 2018-9-21 17:17
How to pack the bag? Lol
You are bad lol
2019-2-12
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_4aYDTkEfqWyM Posted at 2-12 11:17
I guess you're not aware that the Fly More Kit includes electronics -- It's not just a bag. I had no idea the 4-hub charger needs firmware updates.

Typical forum behavior: People make fun of a good question because they're either incapable of understanding the question or simply don't care.

Dude! You are soooooo smart!

Electornics in the FLY MORE KIT.

I mean you really have a NECK  to catch stuff on the FLY!    

NO PUN INTENDED.

Relax, Take a Pill and Smell...

2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules