Sony A7III and the new cable you need for focus
2873 10 2018-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FireIFA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 715725 ft
  • >>>

Hello, firt thread, some free shipping coupon on the purchase of the Ronin-S Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi) for those who already have the ronin-s? (USA)

I am very excited to be able to use focus weel

Isaac

2018-9-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Isaac, the standard package of Ronin-S has included three Multi-Camera Control Cables(type B and type C), the newly released multi-function camera control cables multi-USB and mini-USB adapt to more camera models and provide more camera control features, thank you for your attention and support. As for the shipping cost, you may add to your shopping cart and enter the address to check.

2018-9-22
Use props
FireIFA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 715725 ft
  • >>>

hi Susan, i try with the calbes type B and type C but dont work with my sony a 7iii

and the shipping cost is 15 usd, and multi cable is 19,  
2018-9-22
Use props
mikeev261
lvl.2
United States

I bought the Ronin-S on promised USB support for my Sony A7iii, and now asking us to purchase another cable, on top having a rather extreme shipping price, really isn't a great look. If you can't offer us free-shipping on this part, will North American stores (like B&H) at least start carrying it?
2018-9-22
Use props
JANMX
lvl.1
Mexico

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-22 01:46
Hi Isaac, the standard package of Ronin-S has included three Multi-Camera Control Cables(type B and type C), the newly released multi-function camera control cables multi-USB and mini-USB adapt to more camera models and provide more camera control features, thank you for your attention and support. As for the shipping cost, you may add to your shopping cart and enter the address to check.

Pull focus with the new cable it s not supported correct? FOR THE SONY A7R3
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JANMX Posted at 2018-9-22 10:56
Pull focus with the new cable it s not supported correct? FOR THE SONY A7R3

Hi JANMX, pull focus is not supported to Sony A7R3 for now, you may check the compatibility list here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ility_List_0920.pdf
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mikeev261 Posted at 2018-9-22 10:18
I bought the Ronin-S on promised USB support for my Sony A7iii, and now asking us to purchase another cable, on top having a rather extreme shipping price, really isn't a great look. If you can't offer us free-shipping on this part, will North American stores (like B&H) at least start carrying it?

Hi Mike, this might be different for various dealers in different locations, you may contact the dealer to check.
2018-9-25
Use props
NightForce
lvl.1
Poland

I do not understand something. According to the list of compatible cameras published by DJI cameras, the Sony A7 cameras are supported by Ronin-S. On screen I have marked my camera model and my lenses. I've used MCC-Multi cable from the packaging. And it still doesn't work.
2018-9-29
Use props
fans25cd74c5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 39659 ft
Germany

NightForce Posted at 2018-9-29 04:03
[view_image]
I do not understand something. According to the list of compatible cameras published by DJI cameras, the Sony A7 cameras are supported by Ronin-S. On screen I have marked my camera model and my lenses. I've used MCC-Multi cable from the packaging. And it still doesn't work.

See the answer in "green"
2018-9-29
Use props
ez0es
lvl.1
United States

Will I be able to timelapse and hyperlapse from the app with the MCC cable?
2018-12-17
Use props
raphael_bellizzi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 757976 ft
  • >>>
Canada

ez0es Posted at 12-17 19:25
Will I be able to timelapse and hyperlapse from the app with the MCC cable?

Yes! I make timelapse and motionlapse with my MCC. Even with the IR Cable you can but it's not so reliable as the MCC.
2018-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules