DJI CARE REFRESH MAVIC PRO PROBLEM
1077 8 2018-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tiIVYyROCDxR
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

I uploaded yesterday veryfication video and it has been approved. Now, I am trying to activate dji care via https://support.dji.com/care/product and there is  a message popping out "Your product has already been bound to this service" does anyone know what to do?
2018-9-22
Use props
djiuser_tiIVYyROCDxR
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Can you PM me your serial number so that I can check it on my end? Thanks for your support.
2018-9-22
Use props
djiuser_tiIVYyROCDxR
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

I did send S/N no.
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, thank you for your info, we will forward your serial number to the proper team to confirm, please wait patiently.
2018-9-22
Use props
djiuser_tiIVYyROCDxR
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

Thanks for your respond. Please note that if I dont activate DJI CARE in 5h, my veryfication will be invalid. Thanks in advance.
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_tiIVYyROCDxR Posted at 2018-9-24 00:35
Thanks for your respond. Please note that if I dont activate DJI CARE in 5h, my veryfication will be invalid. Thanks in advance.

Hi there, I had received the reply from the proper team. Just to verify, was the drone bound to DJI Care Refresh before? According to the serial, it had DJI Care Refresh record on this serial which expired on June 2018. Please help to confirm this, look forward to your confirmation.
2018-9-24
Use props
djiuser_tiIVYyROCDxR
lvl.3
  • >>>
Poland

Just called the first user of my Mavic - he confirmed the drone had dji care before.
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_tiIVYyROCDxR Posted at 2018-9-25 06:31
Just called the first user of my Mavic - he confirmed the drone had dji care before.

Hi there, thanks for your confirmation, DJI Care Refresh can only be purchased once, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2018-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules