457 3 2018-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyLowandSlow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3505518 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you were in still imaging mode on the P4P and you hit the record button it would switch to video mode and start recording. With the latest DJIGO and the Mavic Pro 2 it requires 2 taps of the record button to start recording video. This is hard on my muscle memory and I continuously notice after I start a move that I'm not recording video like I thought I was. Is it possible to change back to the old set-up? Also, I want to voice that the icons for still mode/video mode/and recording video used to be quite distinguishable. Now it's not as easy to tell which mode you are in and if you are recording. I would love an update that improved these icons.
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. May I ask for the brand or make of the mobile device you are currently using? Have you tried to use the record button of your Remote Controller?
2018-9-22
Use props
FlyLowandSlow
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3505518 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-22 07:42
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had. May I ask for the brand or make of the mobile device you are currently using? Have you tried to use the record button of your Remote Controller?

That's what I'm referring to when I say I tap the record button I mean the physical button on the controller. On the P4P if I hit the record video button on the controller while I'm taking photos it would switch to video mode and start recording video. On the Mav if you do the same thing it only switches to video mode and doesn't start recording. It would be nice to see this feature come back via an option in the settings.
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FlyLowandSlow Posted at 2018-9-22 10:35
That's what I'm referring to when I say I tap the record button I mean the physical button on the controller. On the P4P if I hit the record video button on the controller while I'm taking photos it would switch to video mode and start recording video. On the Mav if you do the same thing it only switches to video mode and doesn't start recording. It would be nice to see this feature come back via an option in the settings.

Hi, sorry for the misunderstood. We will coordinate this with our FAE to doublecheck. Thank you for choosing DJI. Fly safe always.
2018-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules