Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Litchi issue
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Texas-Mark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23002 ft
United States

I have been using Litchi exclusively for doing way-point missions and it has always worked flawlessly. Never lose video or anything during the flights.  However, I recently tried flying a few times manually, only going up about 60 feet and maybe 60 feet out. For some reason it wants to do a RTH or land or something. I am not quite sure what is going on as it's hard to be looking at the screen when I am trying to pay attention to the drone. I am making sure the antenna is pointed correctly and it's really not going that far away. All I know is something starts beeping and across the top of the app it is scrolling something like "Tap to stop landing" or something like that and the drone starts coming back. Not sure what it wants me to tap. The bar?  I am always able to take manual control of it again with the controller, so I don't know why it continues to beep and whatever. When it has been happening, I have just had the drone hovering in one place and I never loose video when all of this happens. It has done it both times I tried flying manual. It seems that if I take manual control back, I could just keep on flying and ignore the beeping and whatever is scrolling on the app, but I am playing it safe and just bringing it back and landing. And yes, the batteries are all charged.

So, any ideas on what to look for on the app to tell me why it is wanting to RTH? Since it's not the DJI app, there are no log files that I know of.  

2018-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules