Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro - Mavic 2 Goggles
779 5 2018-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Z-Zoom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27438 ft
  • >>>
United States

I want to buy a set of DJI goggles. I have the Mavic Pro and Mavic 2. I want a set that I can use for both and get the best performance. I believe that the new (black) set can also be used for other drones, not DJI. But I want to buy the set that I can use for both Mavics and get the best results! Black or White.

2018-9-22
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>

Answered in your other thread...
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your concern yes you can use both DJI Goggles(white) and the Racing Edition to Both Mavic series.
2018-9-22
Use props
Mavical
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2206696 ft

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-22 09:55
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your concern yes you can use both DJI Goggles(white) and the Racing Edition to Both Mavic series.

Looking for some thoughts on this from you Stephen if you have it…  

I am running the latest firmware on my Mavic 2 Pro & RE Goggles, they connect fine, however after flying just 200 feet away from the Goggles the connection drops completely.  

Can you please either offer a step by step set of instructions/suggestions on how to fix it, or let us know if this is indeed a known issue that will be addressed down the road with a firmware update by DJI.

Thanks
2018-9-22
Use props
lt_photographer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46083 ft
Australia

Mavical Posted at 2018-9-22 12:47
Looking for some thoughts on this from you Stephen if you have it…  

I am running the latest firmware on my Mavic 2 Pro & RE Goggles, they connect fine, however after flying just 200 feet away from the Goggles the connection drops completely.  

i had that problem too but i was unlucky because my mavic 2 crashed
2018-9-23
Use props
Mavical
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2206696 ft

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-9-22 09:55

Stephen,

I am running the very latest application versions and device's firmware:

Mavic 2 Pro
- Application version: DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic v2.0.2 / Firmware: V01.00.0000

DJI Goggles RE
- DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4 / Firmware: V01.00.0600

To recap the issue that many of us on this forum are experiencing, the Goggles RE edition disconnect from the Mavic 2 Pro after barley a few hundred feet away. I have refreshed at least 3 times and still have the same poor distance results.

Can you please officially tell us if this is a known issue and that DJI is working in it… or if we should return our Goggles for replacements? Please advise.

Thank you.
2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules