Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
grapecrusher
lvl.2
Flight distance : 212106 ft
  • >>>
France

Hi everyone,
Have just received back, after 2 months my Mavic Pro (was brand new and had problem).  The shop sent it to their repair centre in Switzerland and they sent it back to the shop where I bought it today.  I have made a case number with DJI and am now sending it to them for analysis as I do not think I should pay for the repair as it has never really left the ground!  My question is this....I bought the whole set and am wondering what exactly I must send them.  Just the drone without battery and controller or the whole  lot including the bag and batteries, connectors etc?  Thanks in advance as I want to send it on Monday by UPS.

Dawn
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. The only thing you should send in is the aircraft. You don't need to include the propellers and the battery. Thank you.
2018-9-22
Use props
grapecrusher
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Hi, thank you so much for replying.  I have to include a case information and it states to send Mavic Pro Whole Product Set and as I bought the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo I thought that I had to send the whole box,?  I have already the UPS label.

Thanks very much.  
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

grapecrusher Posted at 2018-9-22 10:24
Hi, thank you so much for replying.  I have to include a case information and it states to send Mavic Pro Whole Product Set and as I bought the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo I thought that I had to send the whole box,?  I have already the UPS label.

Thanks very much.

Hi, you don't have to send in the whole box. Just get a box that can fit in the aircraft. Thank you.
2018-9-22
Use props
grapecrusher
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Thanks so much.  Will do.  
Dawn
2018-9-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

grapecrusher Posted at 2018-9-22 10:58
Dawn

No worries.
2018-9-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

grapecrusher Posted at 2018-9-22 10:58
Dawn

I would suggest double boxing your drone.  

Drone padded securely in the inner box.
Inner box bubble wrap padded in the outer box.

Never hurts to put copies of Case #, Return Request, Shipping (to/from), inside one of boxes.
2018-9-22
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

I'd also include a copy of Dawn's mention to only send the drone.
2018-9-22
Use props
grapecrusher
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Hi,

After all your help I discovered that hubby (trying to be super helpful and efficient) packed two new batteries with my drone......do you think I should let them know so that I get them back.  They are brand new, never used.  

Dawn
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

grapecrusher Posted at 2018-9-25 08:41
Hi,

After all your help I discovered that hubby (trying to be super helpful and efficient) packed two new batteries with my drone......do you think I should let them know so that I get them back.  They are brand new, never used.  

Hi, thank you for the prompt reply, Regarding your question if you haven't sent out the unit to our facility My advice is to not add the batteries if there are no issues with it, However, in case that the unit has been sent in, not to worry because you should first receive an E-mail confirmation what we have received in the package and you should be able to receive the batteries back.
2018-9-25
Use props
grapecrusher
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Thanks DJI Diana
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're much welcome. If you have further questions, feel free to let us know. We'll be glad to help.
2018-9-26
Use props
grapecrusher
lvl.2
  • >>>
France

Thank you DJI.  I received my Mavic Pro (new unit) today!  Even happier to know that there was no pilot error.  Am a very happy person today after waiting for 2 months for this result.  I would add that the wait was not DJI’s fault as they were super super quick.  Hoping to start my pilot lessons very soon!  Thanks everyone for the trouble you took in replying, it was very much appreciated.
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

grapecrusher Posted at 2018-10-5 07:07
Thank you DJI.  I received my Mavic Pro (new unit) today!  Even happier to know that there was no pilot error.  Am a very happy person today after waiting for 2 months for this result.  I would add that the wait was not DJI’s fault as they were super super quick.  Hoping to start my pilot lessons very soon!  Thanks everyone for the trouble you took in replying, it was very much appreciated.

Hi Dawn, thank you for sharing your experience. I'm glad to hear about the news. We'll make sure to keep going and provide more professional service to our customers. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we'll be glad to help.
2018-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules