Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Zoom Filter selection? What are you rocking? Why?
1157 7 2018-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

United States

Hello all!

Another question for you here.

Who is using what and why?

F-stop? PolarPro? JSR? Freewell? Sandmarc? PGYtech?

Prices for filters is high, some can be had in packages of 2-6, others come individually, such as ND1000 density.

Im looking to buy a range of them, am on a budget and would like both polarized and non polarized filters for various reasons and shooting conditions. Some of the offered ND filters seem to be needlessly expensive while others are so cost effective that quality becomes a concern.

Packaging is a concern (cant believe im saying this), as space is at a premium, ideally they would come in a rigid and durable container that will see some long life and usability. 3D printing an appropriate case is a possibility in the future.

What input does anyone have on this? They all appear to affix the same (Unscrew factory ND0 filter, replace). The question is quality and price. What set is a good middle ground and a reliable product?

-SkinJob2501

Please vote and give an honest explaination as to why you made that choice.

Thanks!
Single SelectVote, Total 5 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

0.00% (0)
80.00% (4)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
20.00% (1)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2018-9-22
Use props
Hugg727
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124895 ft

I got the PolarPro kit with both sets, ND and ND/polarized.  Had them on my M1 Pro and had great success with them.  THey aren’t the cheapest but they are high quality and come in a nice case.
2018-9-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use Polar Pro or DJI ND filters.
2018-9-29
Use props
SimonUK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Does anyone use IR filters with the Mavic 2 Zoom?  If so, any advice on where to buy from in the UK would be really helpful. Thanks.
2018-10-2
Use props
HyLenz
First Officer
Flight distance : 1848182 ft
United States

I just got the DJI set for M2P. $99 USD for a 4 pack is kind of high, but they seem to work very well, have a hard case and fit is perfect. I tend to stay with DJI products for DJI drones. Just my preference...
2018-10-2
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

United States

I ended up getting the $99 DJI set with 4, 8, 16 and 32 ND filters, need a 64 though, its bright here in colorado.

-SkinJob
2018-10-3
Use props
djiuser_2dtWgxBXs1AE
lvl.1

Turkey

I got the PolarPro kit with both sets, ND and ND/polarized.  Had them on my M1 Pro and had great success with them.  THey aren’t the cheapest but they are high quality and come in a nice case.
https://ovo.fyi/redtube/ https://ovo.fyi/beeg/ https://ovo.fyi/spankbang/
2018-12-11
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Polar Pro and DJI filters
2018-12-11
Use props
Advanced