Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera ISO setting quick adjustment from remote controller
1895 14 2018-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans39eac306
Second Officer
Vietnam

I'm new to mavic 2, but I  had Phantom 4 pro for a year and I can not really find any shortcut or customization for right dial / 5D button to adjust camera ISO setting.
All I have to do is that I go to advance camera setting and slide the iso adjustment bar to get the camera ISO.

@DJI support: Please add an option to adjust the camera ISO setting for right dial / 5D button. Or add an option to make this dial the same function like right dial / camera setting dial on Phantom 4 pro.

Thank you.
2018-9-22
Use props
stenmic
lvl.1

Hi DJI,
I would also be happy about this solution.
2018-9-23
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
Second Officer
Vietnam

@DJI support: Could you please look in this suggestion ?
2018-9-23
Use props
Aerial-Image
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the camera setting set to show with the rear C2 button nice and large, then scroll through the options using the click/roll button to right - But I'm on a nice 10.1" tablet - but this is on a P4P - this should be do-able on the M2
2018-9-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like a good suggestion for review to me...
2018-9-24
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
Second Officer
Vietnam

A CW Posted at 2018-9-24 04:34
Sounds like a good suggestion for review to me...

Yes, it should have that feature, custom setting to make it more PRO as the advertising.

2018-9-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

viet.trandinhtruc Posted at 2018-9-26 06:06
Yes, it should have that feature, custom setting to make it more PRO as the advertising.

So you can not press the exposure dial on the RC to switch between aperture/shutter/ISO in manual settings?
2018-9-26
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
Second Officer
Vietnam

A CW Posted at 2018-9-26 07:38
So you can not press the exposure dial on the RC to switch between aperture/shutter/ISO in manual settings?

It’s yes, because the right dial on the Mavic 2 Pro remote is not the same as on Phantom 4 Pro
2018-9-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

viet.trandinhtruc Posted at 2018-9-26 07:47
It’s yes, because the right dial on the Mavic 2 Pro remote is not the same as on Phantom 4 Pro

I see - so the only way is via the app with no function on the RC? Definitely a good suggestion if that is the case and I'm sure they'll do something in the FW down the line - it is a brand new drone.
2018-9-26
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
Second Officer
Vietnam

A CW Posted at 2018-9-26 07:49
I see - so the only way is via the app with no function on the RC? Definitely a good suggestion if that is the case and I'm sure they'll do something in the FW down the line - it is a brand new drone.

It’s yes, this’s the only way to do this ISO adjustment at this moment.
And hope DJI will listen to users feedback to improve their drones.
2018-9-26
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

viet.trandinhtruc Posted at 2018-9-26 07:54
It’s yes, this’s the only way to do this ISO adjustment at this moment.
And hope DJI will listen to users feedback to improve their drones.

I'm sure they will. Always good to point these things out.   
2018-9-26
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
Second Officer
Vietnam

Until this moment I do not have any response from DJI guy, I'm sorry but it is pretty bad.
2018-9-27
Use props
viet.trandinhtruc
Second Officer
Vietnam

@DJI support: Please add an option to adjust the camera ISO setting for right dial / 5D button. Or add an option to make this dial the same function like right dial / camera setting dial on Phantom 4 pro.

Thank you.
2018-10-2
Use props
djiuser_I0J0k4jAfqxO
New

Singapore

@DJI support: Please add an option to adjust the camera ISO setting for right dial / 5D button. Or add an option to make this dial the same function like right dial / camera setting dial for Air 2s.
2023-10-19
Use props
CloudVisual
Captain
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Such an odd setting to want to have on hand for a quick setting. Set the ISO to 100 and leave it there. Use your shutter and aperture to control the exposure.

Unless you need the extra exposure, because you've exhausted all other options, then nudge the ISO up or you'll just be degrading your footage.  
2023-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules