iPhone XS not connecting to Bluetooth
4469 11 2018-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeffbake
lvl.3
Flight distance : 955587 ft
  • >>>

After upgrading to iPhone XS the DJI Go app will not connect of find my osmo mobile gen 1. I am upgrading from iPhone SE which worked great.
Even though I select OSMO Mobile from the device list, the app thinks I’m trying to connect to Osmo Mobile ver 2.
See screen shot.
B5546EE9-EEF5-46EE-A946-AEBF1722CDBF.png
2018-9-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Did you try to reinstall the app?
2018-9-23
Use props
jeffbake
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I did remove and re-install the DJI Go app. The app looks for a Osmo Mobile ver 2 even if I select the first gen Osmo from the menu.
After several tries, I was able to see the Osmo in the Iphones Bluetooth device settings and pair it. Then it showed up correctly in DJI Go.
It seems to be working now. Thanks.
2018-9-24
Use props
micky1982
lvl.1

United States

Having same issues!!!
2018-10-2
Use props
jeffbake
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone know how to reset the Osmo Mobile to factory default settings? I want to try that and then see if the DJI Go app will recognize the gen 1 gimbal more reliably for iPhone XS. I am using the latest gen 1 firmware and ios app... Thanks!
2018-10-3
Use props
fans72e0380a
New

I had the same issue as you guys with my iPhone XS Max and randomly today it connected and is working... I did no updates and actually have a pending update so I'm going to do that now and see what happens.
2018-10-21
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans72e0380a Posted at 10-21 10:57
I had the same issue as you guys with my iPhone XS Max and randomly today it connected and is working... I did no updates and actually have a pending update so I'm going to do that now and see what happens.

Clear all your Apps from memory.  Turn the phone completely off (not just to-sleep).  Then restart.  This will do a kind-of memory clear.  There might be some blue tooth setting for another app that is interfering.  
Also, make sure to update your Go app.  There is a newer version that -in the notes- indicated it's updated for the XS.  I believe the XS has the newest version of BlueTooth and that may have caused some compatibility problems.
2018-11-11
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

jeffbake Posted at 10-3 12:34
Does anyone know how to reset the Osmo Mobile to factory default settings? I want to try that and then see if the DJI Go app will recognize the gen 1 gimbal more reliably for iPhone XS. I am using the latest gen 1 firmware and ios app... Thanks!

FWIW, I noticed a recent DJI Go update that updated for the XS.  Perhaps this will fix any issues.  I believe the XS used a newer version of BlueTooth.
2018-11-11
Use props
djiuser_eYxSvq6jvzzy
New

Austria

Hello, i have exactly the same problem here, is there a solution for this issue?
Thanks
2019-2-4
Use props
Ezreal
lvl.2

China

Actually, such an iPhone issue is not difficult to solve. But you need to figure out the reason for this problem. Only then can you choose the appropriate method to fix it.  If there is something with the app, you just uninstall it and install again or request technical support from the official website. Or if some failures exist on your iPhone or Bluetooth app, you may restart or restore your iPhone as well as disable Bluetooth and enable again. When you find none of them can work or you are worried about losing data, you can try Joyoshare UltFix iOS system recovery. Not only can it repair your issue but also cause no data loss. You could rest assured to solve this issue with it. Wish this can help you out.
2019-8-7
Use props
Yiliayoung
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Here may what you need to iPhone Bluetooth not working iOS 13
2020-1-15
Use props
Tiana
lvl.2

United States

Well, this is a common problem that may result from some bugs, iOS system glitches and more. To fix it, you can follow the ways below.
1.If it is caused by App bugs, then you can delete it and reinstall later.
2. If it is the software issues, then you could force restart your iPhone to remove these errors.
3. If it is attributed to the iOS system glitches, then you are suggested to use third-party iOS system repair programs such as the professional TunesKit iOS System Recovery to deal with it.
Finally, hope your problem gets resolved.
2020-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules