Mountain trip with Sparky and my Wife
495 7 2018-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CobraArtRo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 868031 ft
Romania

Hi, this was taken at about 2100m.Fly was all in manual, i had a distortion in the video, because i jerked the stick to much and i tryed to fix it with warp stab. but it didnt came out too good and had no other footage...

Spark had ND16 and a sunhood.

I am trying to keep my clips at about 1 minute range, are they too short?

Tell me what do you think.

2018-9-23
Use props
CobraArtRo
lvl.4
Romania

Here is a aeb  stitched into a HDR

2018-9-23
Use props
Joller79 DK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Really nice... Like the scenary.Regarding lenght, 1 minute can tell much...... Feel short, or feel long, all depends on footage.. I think it was short, could have a bit more of surroundings etc,,
2018-9-23
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

Kind of hard to tell. The first 12 seconds had really fast transitions so I don't think it gave the viewer a chance to see what was there. The remaining video was just a video selfie so I am not sure what the appropriate length is for a selfie.

Sidd
2018-9-23
Use props
CobraArtRo
lvl.4
Romania

Ok, got that. I didnt not get more footage of the place, and i was very bumped about this after i left. I was scared i quess, it was the first time i got my drone out to a very beautiful place and i think i was overwhelmed and gave up. Will keep in mind and tend to do better the next time.
2018-9-23
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13978875 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That is awesome footage   
2018-9-23
Use props
Sidd Finch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

CobraArtRo Posted at 2018-9-23 12:18
Ok, got that. I didnt not get more footage of the place, and i was very bumped about this after i left. I was scared i quess, it was the first time i got my drone out to a very beautiful place and i think i was overwhelmed and gave up. Will keep in mind and tend to do better the next time.

Understood, I always get nervous to. I am always expecting that it will fly away and crash. I am really impressed with the folks that go really high and really far... I am a chicken when it comes to that aspect.

Sidd
2018-9-24
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Lovely scenery.  As mentioned, it was rather "selfie" oriented... not that this area is a bad backdrop for that... how was the wind?  I've done some distance flying, but its always a bit nerve-wracking until you can hear it coming back!
2018-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules