Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 not seeing RC
1419 3 2018-9-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PatrickW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14921 ft
New Zealand

I am running Windows 10 and DJI Assistant ver 1.2.4
Assistant connects to the MA just fine but does not see the RC at all
When connected to the MA, Device Manager is complaining about Vision (Interface 3) device.
When I connect the RA, its not recognised and Device Manager has a problem with CDC ACM data and USB serial device Com5.
Can anyone suggest what I need to do in order to connect the RC to Assistant?
Many thanks.

MA.JPG
Device Manager.JPG
2018-9-23
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

HI. Uninstall Ass2, re-boot your PC with driver signature enforcement disabled (you can google that) and re-install Ass2. That should resolve the Vision driver issue, which is because DJI haven't digitally signed the Vision drivers properly and so they are skipped with a normal installation.

For the others, try plugging in the RC , in Device Manager uninstall the incorrectly assigned ports, and then make it scan for changes. Failing that there's a few threads on this, so just go digging on the forum. Unless someone else chimes in, of course...
2018-9-23
Use props
PatrickW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14921 ft
New Zealand

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-9-23 21:23
HI. Uninstall Ass2, re-boot your PC with driver signature enforcement disabled (you can google that) and re-install Ass2. That should resolve the Vision driver issue, which is because DJI haven't digitally signed the Vision drivers properly and so they are skipped with a normal installation.

For the others, try plugging in the RC , in Device Manager uninstall the incorrectly assigned ports, and then make it scan for changes. Failing that there's a few threads on this, so just go digging on the forum. Unless someone else chimes in, of course...

Thanks for the quick reply, RC is now connecting
2018-9-23
Use props
FlightWork

PatrickW Posted at 2018-9-23 21:44
Thanks for the quick reply, RC is now connecting

I am having the same issue. Windows 8.1 Assistant 2 ver 1.2.4

AC connects fine. RC will not. Both will connect through mobile device and the Go 4 app
Have tried the suggestion here as well as many others from similar threads.

2018-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules