Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI - Whats going on with the Mavic forum?
961 4 2018-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hedsic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft

DJI MODERATORS.......Can some of the moderators here for DJI please do something with the Mavic section? I joined this page to be a part of a community of like minded people who actually enjoy their drones. It seems like the Mavic section is filled with a large number of people that are unhappy with their drones and would rather get along to upset everyone instead of go use their equipment.

I am somewhat new here but it seems that within the past week or 2 things have gotten almost unbearable over on the Mavic page. There are groups of people that are fighting with each other in every other thread for pointless reasons and going way off topic. Lots of posts with opinions that get taken as facts and upset others. Next thing you know it's a 20 page smashfest between people. Then there is the whole people spoofing other people or whatever is happening there.

I am not sure if it's like this on the other pages or just the Mavic section but it's making the place not worth visiting. Can some moderators step in to these posts and put a stop to the ones causing the issues? That way the rest of us can get back to enjoying the pages, discussing drones, showing photos and getting tips and help on issues? No-one wants to see a bunch of people across continents fight with each other over really useless things.
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Hedsic, thanks for reaching DJI. We appreciate your feedback and concern, rest assured that we will raise this up with our team to open room for improvement. Thanks for supporting DJI always.
2018-9-24
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Folks squabble on every part of forum.   Best to just ignore the trouble makers.
2018-9-24
Use props
Hedsic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-9-24 07:03
Folks squabble on every part of forum.   Best to just ignore the trouble makers.

Sorry, there have just been a few threads lately where the OP asks questions about something I've also been wondering. Only to go in and see the post turns in to 3 other people unrelated to the issue or the OP going off on each other making it almost impossible to find the actual info you went on there for.

I've been on a few forums for firearms and Jeeps. One of those was a Jeep forum known for having no rules and most of the posts there where even more civil compared to some of the crap I'm seeing over on the Mavic page.
2018-9-24
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Captain
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hedsic Posted at 2018-9-24 07:18
Sorry, there have just been a few threads lately where the OP asks questions about something I've also been wondering. Only to go in and see the post turns in to 3 other people unrelated to the issue or the OP going off on each other making it almost impossible to find the actual info you went on there for.

I've been on a few forums for firearms and Jeeps. One of those was a Jeep forum known for having no rules and most of the posts there where even more civil compared to some of the crap I'm seeing over on the Mavic page.

im not sure whats going on either, i noticed its getting out of hand as well.  i think part of the issue isn't lack of rules but rather lack of moderations understanding things here.  
2018-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules