Mavic 2 Pro gimbal problem solved.
2073 3 2018-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Don W Price
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4015738 ft
  • >>>

UPDATE: 10 days after sending my Mavic 2 Pro in for a replacement, I got my brand new Mavic 2 Pro and it works flawlessly. In fact, her maiden flight was in 20-25 MPH winds and the camera was rock steady. It did however take me calling them and requesting a replacement rather than repairing my old one. I had also had an interference problem that while flying with a friend who also had a Mavic 2 Pro, mine would suddenly get a 2 second lag in the video. As soon as he landed, it went away. I had changed the channel, and went from dual, to 2.4 and then to 5.8, and nothing worked. This happened multiple times in a row. This weekend I held a meet and greet for my local drone group and had the chance to fly with not one, but 5 Mavic 2's at the same time, along with 2 Phantom 4's and an Inspire 2 and had no problems at all. In conclusion, I think I simply got a bad unit. The replacement is spot on, and is in line with the fine products DJI has produced in the past. This is my 10th DJI product, and I am very pleased with this drone. Thanks DJI for the quick turn around. In a side note, I told the representative that I had to have my replacement by September 21st to be in time for this weekends event and they sent the replacement 2 day air. DJI has continued to strive to improve their customer service, and I think they have been getting better every day. Again, thank you DJI.
2018-9-24
Use props
dunfr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 779413 ft
  • >>>

Nice to know - good customer service.
2018-9-24
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lucky Dude!
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for the feedback we really appreciate it and your satisfaction means to us if you have any question or concern feel free to reach us back. Have a good one!
2018-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules