Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly Low! a film made with the Spark
875 9 2018-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

United States

Heres my latest video with the Spark.

More new good stuff is coming with the Mavic Zoom but editing 1080 at 60fps is a little more involved (and takes my computer longer to render)

Enjoy!

https://www.skypixel.com/videos/ ... 8-b30c-f0b068eadee7

-Skinjob2501
2018-9-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for sharing your video that is really awesome, however, Fly safely. Cheers!
2018-9-24
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well done, You got some nice shots in here
2018-9-24
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

United States

Woe Posted at 2018-9-24 19:37
Well done, You got some nice shots in here

Thanks guys! Its fun to fly in tight spaces. More easily said than done. Usually Ill find a spot in the creek bed thats open on the side, find a spot where I can get a good gps lock and then fly in from outside. You can tell its windy in some of those places, its a good test of your flying skills, learned some new stuff about flying to say the least. Still no crashes except for the one on my balcony a few weeks back.

Ill post some Mavic  2 Zoom videos here soon.

-SkinJob2501
2018-9-25
Use props
Sidd Finch
First Officer
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

Overall a nice video. Colors looked good and interesting change of pace to see the low footage. A couple of comments I think could draw the viewer in more.  I think the length was a bit long, 3 minutes is the sweet spot. I would also suggest that flying backward over the water detracted from the video as you can see the air from the props making the water ripple. The forward movement looked like you were floating over the water which was nice. In my opinion tightening up the edit will make a good video even better.

Sidd
2018-9-25
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.4

United States

Sidd Finch Posted at 2018-9-25 06:33
Overall a nice video. Colors looked good and interesting change of pace to see the low footage. A couple of comments I think could draw the viewer in more.  I think the length was a bit long, 3 minutes is the sweet spot. I would also suggest that flying backward over the water detracted from the video as you can see the air from the props making the water ripple. The forward movement looked like you were floating over the water which was nice. In my opinion tightening up the edit will make a good video even better.

Sidd

Thanks man, ill take that into consideration
2018-9-25
Use props
adra2895
Captain
Flight distance : 24131 ft
Costa Rica

Nice one!! It takes confidence to fly in those narrow/low areas
2018-9-25
Use props
SkinJob2501