SAMSUNG NOTE 4
4652 7 2015-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneExplorer
lvl.1

Singapore

Is it possible to use Samsung Note 4 as a FPV and DJI pilot apps in google store? Anyone tried that?
2015-5-31
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Note 4 does work but not brilliant. It has quite a bit of lag ( not seconds but enough ). For FPV you migth well just crash before the video shows it

Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying

2015-5-31
Use props
myhondas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12100 ft
United States

I have  a samsung galaxy s3 phone which I have successfully used but plan to purchase the samsung galaxy tab 4 with 8" screen. Has anyone had any problems with this unit?
2015-5-31
Use props
chrisclaydon
lvl.3

Australia

myhondas Posted at 2015-6-1 06:40
I have  a samsung galaxy s3 phone which I have successfully used but plan to purchase the samsung ga ...

have a little read around this forum, others are talking about lag problems for FPV with their Android devices after the new firmware installed...  or after some time into their flights.

Happy reading.
2015-5-31
Use props
DroneExplorer
lvl.1

Singapore

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-1 01:29
The Note 4 does work but not brilliant. It has quite a bit of lag ( not seconds but enough ). For FP ...

Ok, thanks. Looks like I have to look for iPad mini 2 or iPad air....
2015-5-31
Use props
bluemagic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1129629 ft
United States

My Note 4 was fine prior to the latest 1.19 firmware. Now, it runs fine at first but then heats up and begins to lag terribly. Hey DJI, how about giving Android some coding time instead of Apple?
2015-6-1
Use props
luisporras916
lvl.1

United States

Dont download  from  the google store its not up to date  go to the dji website under  support then downloads
2015-6-1
Use props
Arvy55
lvl.2

United States

im using a note 4 for my P3P, so far no issue or anything, and no lag problem either.. just gotta set the frequency for video transmission to custom and select the channel that has less lag..
2015-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules