Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
4.3.3 for iOS
951 10 2018-9-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Northwood
Captain
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Has anyone had the chance to try this out? Does anybody know what the enhancements might be for us spark people? I’m just downloading it now .
2018-9-24
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Haven’t had the chance to try it yet. Probably later on today
And I think that there probably is nothing new for spark, just mavic 2 stuff.

Fly safe
Alex
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. Please let us know if there's some problem with it. Thank you.
2018-9-25
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Alright, I installed 4.3.3 and the first improvement I noticed is that after saying sync failed for a week, the whole time I was on 4.3.2, the records sync now says complete instead of failed.
I know that the records were updating anyway even when it said failed,but it’s still nice to have it sorted out, so it functions properly as it should.
Gonna do some flying tests later on today in the evening and I will report back here.

Fly safely
Alex
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Alex B. Posted at 2018-9-25 01:21
Alright, I installed 4.3.3 and the first improvement I noticed is that after saying sync failed for a week, the whole time I was on 4.3.2, the records sync now says complete instead of failed.
I know that the records were updating anyway even when it said failed,but it’s still nice to have it sorted out, so it functions properly as it should.
Gonna do some flying tests later on today in the evening and I will report back here.

That's good to hear. Thank you for the feedback. Please let us know if you need more help.
2018-9-25
Use props
Northwood
Captain
Canada

Ya, no more sync failures.  Hoping to fly this weekend.
2018-9-26
Use props
WebParrot
Captain
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flew briefly yesterday (before the winds kicked up) using an iPod Touch (6th Gen), iOS 12.0 and Go4 4.3.3 with no issues.  Flight was one battery, max altitude 40m, distance 60m, WiFi (not OTG), NOT Sport mode.  Just flying to burn battery :-)
Will test with Huawei XT2, iPhone 7, and iPad Mini as weather permits.  Will only reply if there are issues.
2018-9-27
Use props
Northwood
Captain
Canada

WebParrot Posted at 2018-9-27 07:53
Flew briefly yesterday (before the winds kicked up) using an iPod Touch (6th Gen), iOS 12.0 and Go4 4.3.3 with no issues.  Flight was one battery, max altitude 40m, distance 60m, WiFi (not OTG), NOT Sport mode.  Just flying to burn battery :-)
Will test with Huawei XT2, iPhone 7, and iPad Mini as weather permits.  Will only reply if there are issues.

Thanks for the update.  I will report my own experience on the weekend.
2018-9-27
Use props
pmshop
Captain
Flight distance : 7881391 ft
  • >>>
United States

That "Cloud Break Part Two" was with iOS 12 and DJI Go 4.3.3
No issues after the sync thing was fixed.

I noted that even if the app said sync failed, data to my online log book and DJI data was recorded accurately.

2018-9-27
Use props
Northwood
Captain
Canada

pmshop Posted at 2018-9-27 09:33
That "Cloud Break Part Two" was with iOS 12 and DJI Go 4.3.3
No issues after the sync thing was fixed.

Thanks for the info.
2018-9-27
Use props
Northwood
Captain
Canada

So I've had a chance to test this with my iPhone 8... all kinds of weird things to report.  First of all, my first flight was seemingly normal except for servere lag... never before have I experienced any lag with my previous loads  (just updated to iOS 12 and Go 4.3.3).  Furthermore, after that flight, with the same OTG cable, which I am very gentle with, it would not connect, or would connect then disconnect, so no way I was going to take of.  I got another cable and later same day, up she went, no lag, no issues... so I thought, weird, a cable went bad?  Also, there is a persistent fly safe database upgrade request, it fails no matter what way I try to do it.  I posted these grumbles over at SparkPilots, and to my surprise,  there are several other users with iPhones and iPads reporting similar issues.  Took it up with my Android tablet with OTG and 4.30 with no issues.

On top of all that, I found that several of my flights the cached vidoes are missing on the iPhone... they are there on the SD card, but my cache normally overwrites if it needs to, but is by no means full current.   Never had this issue before either.  Must be the bleeding edge!

Something is rotten with the combo of iOS12 and Go 4.3.3

Any others here having similar issues?
2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules