941 6 2018-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
samkat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 437257 ft
  • >>>
United States

I purchased a new Inspire 1 from the DJI site, and as the Inspire 1 was being delivered to me, I found an Inspire 2 on ebay for a great price, so I bought it. When the Inspire 1 arrived at my house, I refused the delivery and it was delivered back to DJI in California on August 21st, as reflected by the Fedex Tracking numbers. I have tried to speak TO A HUMAN at DJI, and have sent several support emails, only to get the same response. . . ."once we receive your Inspire 1, we will inspect it and issue your refund" I keep trying to ask for them to confirm that they have received it, and the refund is in process. SAME ANSWER. . . it's like their support people are on auto-pilot, and no one wants to take ownership of helping a paying customer. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IN TOUCH WITH A REAL HUMAN AT DJI THAT IS NOT A TECH SUPPORT PERSON? I just can't beleive how crappy this company's support is! HELP!!!!!!!
2018-9-25
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Post your order number and wait for a admin to help.  They can check for you and give you the latest.
2018-9-25
Use props
samkat
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-9-25 06:28
Post your order number and wait for a admin to help.  They can check for you and give you the latest.

Thanks Man. . . the order number is 0014902386900, and the Fedex Tracking numbers are 736713208955. . . 736713208944
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, my sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team, your frustration has been forwarded to the higher team to investigate and follow up, we will have someone to contact you about the next resolution, we are sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2018-9-25
Use props
samkat
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-25 12:05
Hi, my sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team, your frustration has been forwarded to the higher team to investigate and follow up, we will have someone to contact you about the next resolution, we are sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

I'm still waiting for someone from DJI to contact me. . . . 36 days and still no answers.
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

samkat Posted at 2018-9-27 06:49
I'm still waiting for someone from DJI to contact me. . . . 36 days and still no answers.

Hi there, we are sorry for the delay. This has already been addressed and forwarded to one of our managers. You should be able to receive either an email or a callback for this concern. We really appreciate your understanding and your patience for this one.
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi samkat, the refund has been confirmed, it will take several days to return to your account, hope you will receive it soon, we apologize again for the unpleasant experience with us, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service, hope your experience with us will be better.
2018-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules