Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky Go4 APP
1485 11 2018-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans622ce843
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61319 ft

Does CrystalSky Go4 Ver.4.3.0  built in application have the same New Features, Optimizations,and  enhancements shown on this  screen shot
6321A1BB-E87E-46AC-A6F2-14EDE1BEEB56.png
2018-9-25
Use props
Pauxier
First Officer
Flight distance : 1213238 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it depends on what aircraft you are flying. I have a Phantom 4 pro and I don't notice any changes. Seems it's mostly about the new Mavics.
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. The features on the current version of the DJI GO 4 app should be available with the crystal sky, however, if there will be additional features that will be supported in any particular drone, the application should be updated to support those added features. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-25
Use props
fans622ce843
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61319 ft

Ok I’m getting the Mavic 2Pro tomorrow, can I assume that the latest iOS updates shown above are NOT available in the Crystalsky Go4 V4.3.0?  And how long will it take until they are?
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans622ce843 Posted at 2018-9-25 11:18
Ok I’m getting the Mavic 2Pro tomorrow, can I assume that the latest iOS updates shown above are NOT available in the Crystalsky Go4 V4.3.0?  And how long will it take until they are?

Hi there, the V4.3.0 for CrystalSky has been optimized so that the stability can be ensured. If you encounter any difficulties when using the CrystalSky, feel free to contact us, we'd like to help.
2018-9-25
Use props
Swedrone
Captain
Flight distance : 10273494 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

fans622ce843 Posted at 2018-9-25 11:18

It will probably take another couple of week to get it ready for the Crystalsky
2018-9-26
Use props
KEKA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 351 ft
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-25 22:25
Hi there, the V4.3.0 for CrystalSky has been optimized so that the stability can be ensured. If you encounter any difficulties when using the CrystalSky, feel free to contact us, we'd like to help.

Hello, I updated my Crystalky 5.5 "to the latest version 4.3, but it is in English.
Is there any way to change the dji go4 of my CS to Spanish?, Because for me it is very important for security.
Greeting.

Thank you
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KEKA Posted at 2018-9-26 10:49
Hello, I updated my Crystalky 5.5 "to the latest version 4.3, but it is in English.
Is there any way to change the dji go4 of my CS to Spanish?, Because for me it is very important for security.
Greeting.

Hi KEKA, I understand your concern and sorry to tell you that the CrystalSky does not support Spanish for now. If there is an update, well update on our website at the first time. Appreciate your support and patience.
2018-9-27
Use props
KEKA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 351 ft
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-27 01:13
Hi KEKA, I understand your concern and sorry to tell you that the CrystalSky does not support Spanish for now. If there is an update, well update on our website at the first time. Appreciate your support and patience.

Hello, Susan, thanks for your reply, waiting for this update I will have patience
It does not take long since it is for security and my Cystalky is not cheap for a simple language that abla half the world.
Regards...
2018-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KEKA Posted at 2018-10-5 12:10
Hello, Susan, thanks for your reply, waiting for this update I will have patience
It does not take long since it is for security and my Cystalky is not cheap for a simple language that abla half the world.
Regards...

Thanks for your understanding. Hope more languages will be available in the future.
2018-10-10
Use props
fans26a3262e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4127283 ft
  • >>>

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-10-10 19:20
Thanks for your understanding. Hope more languages will be available in the future.

Im using the Crystal Sky on the Mavic 2 Pro. I see that there is an update for android and apple to bring the firmware of the DJI go 4 app to 4.3.2. But I do not see it on my crystal sky.When will we see an update to the DJI Go4 App on the Crystal Sky? As it stands I can not bring up the intelligent flight mode page via the center 5d button on the RC and I cannot change the shutter speed on manual mode when I have the 5D buttons programed to change the  EV increase/decrease, which on the iOS version will change the shutter speed.

2018-10-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans26a3262e Posted at 2018-10-11 14:37
Im using the Crystal Sky on the Mavic 2 Pro. I see that there is an update for android and apple to bring the firmware of the DJI go 4 app to 4.3.2. But I do not see it on my crystal sky.When will we see an update to the DJI Go4 App on the Crystal Sky? As it stands I can not bring up the intelligent flight mode page via the center 5d button on the RC and I cannot change the shutter speed on manual mode when I have the 5D buttons programed to change the  EV increase/decrease, which on the iOS version will change the shutter speed.

Thanks for heading up. We have not received the news about the update of DJI GO 4 App for CrystalSky for now. Our engineers are working on it and will release as soon as it is ready. Appreciate your support and patience.
2018-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules