DJI Care Refresh ???
734 6 2018-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UK_Sharky
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,

On the 8th September, I purchased the DJI Care Refresh package for my Mavic 2 Pro (within 48hrs of activation), but I haven't received any documentation or support details. Are DJI usually this slow ?

Regards
2018-9-25
Use props
reclaimednj
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7260 ft
United States

I got an email with info on refresh the day my drone shipped...
2018-9-25
Use props
Hedsic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

You really will not get anything except for an email titled  "DJI Care Refresh Service Agreement" that may get noticed as spam. If you want to confirm everything is good you can check it here https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2018-9-25
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>

Usually get a confirmation email within a couple of mins.
2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, if you are purchasing DJI Care Refresh separately for a previously purchased DJI product, DJI Care Refresh will be activated automatically within 24 hours. Your service agreement will be sent to you via email. The service agreement should have been sent to you, did you check your spam mailbox?
2018-9-25
Use props
UK_Sharky
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-25 18:42
Hi there, if you are purchasing DJI Care Refresh separately for a previously purchased DJI product, DJI Care Refresh will be activated automatically within 24 hours. Your service agreement will be sent to you via email. The service agreement should have been sent to you, did you check your spam mailbox?

Hi , Thank for the reply, really appreciated.

Yes, checked both the Spam folder, junk folder.... still no letter/document.

regards
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

UK_Sharky Posted at 2018-9-27 00:58
Hi , Thank for the reply, really appreciated.

Yes, checked both the Spam folder, junk folder.... still no letter/document.

Sorry about this. Could you provide us with the aircraft SN and the order number of DJI Care Refresh? We'd like to check the exact status and help you out.
2018-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules