Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ESC Status Eerror
620 3 2018-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DSev
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi anybody out there I have been trying to find a solution to why my Phantom 3 Advanced will not start at all. Whilst all lights are flashing I have downloaded the lastestr version and trying to run the GO app on my iphone X. But everytime I pull the levers down to start the propellers I get the message ESC status error restart the aircraft and I have tried this a number of times. Any suggestions please from anyone

2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi DSev, just to verify, does the issue appear after updating to the latest firmware? If yes, I'll send you a message in PM, please kindly check and try later.
2018-9-25
Use props
DSev
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-9-25 22:27
Hi DSev, just to verify, does the issue appear after updating to the latest firmware? If yes, I'll send you a message in PM, please kindly check and try later.

Hi Susan
Thank you so much for your reply.
I have downloaded all the latest firmware and this is the error I am now getting.
I know you  have sent a message to go to dropbox but I can not get it out of there could you sendit to me so I can then put it direct onto memory card
Once again thank you
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DSev Posted at 2018-9-26 03:50
Hi Susan
Thank you so much for your reply.
I have downloaded all the latest firmware and this is the error I am now getting.

Thanks for getting back to us. May I know what do you mean "can not get it out of there"? I've checked the Dropbox link again, the file named P3S_FW_V01.11.0030.bin is available to download. Also,  I'm sorry that we do not have authorized email address, if the link is still unavailable for you, you may contact our support@dji.com for further assistance.

2018-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules