Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Trade Up doesn't have MPP, only MP?
863 12 2018-9-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
North Idaho Guy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2310082 ft
  • >>>
United States

Curious if anyone has recieved a trade up quote on their MPP? If so, How? I don't see were  DJI's "Trade Up"  page allows for a MP-Platinum quote....Admins maybe can assist?

Reasoning........I just bought a second MPP a month of so ago, flown this one like 6 times but, would like to use it as trade up (with fair price/offer) for a M2Z.

2018-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, Mavic Pro Platinum is still one of the most popular DJI drones. If there is an update on the list, we'll release on our website at the first time. Appreciate your attention and support.
2018-9-25
Use props
North Idaho Guy
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Okay,

Thx Susan........
2018-9-26
Use props
dwin1977
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2730026 ft
  • >>>
United States

But be prepared to be disappointed. They are offering very bottom dollar for trade up's. I would choose a different avenue. As I've been told it's my choice as it will be your's. The Platinum should sell quite well on the market.
2018-10-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

$290 for a Mavic Pro I wouldn’t bother.
2018-10-5
Use props
North Idaho Guy
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-10-5 15:21
$290 for a Mavic Pro I wouldn’t bother.

Nope, won't even give them the privilege of considering such an insult....I'd pitch it in the trash before I'd accept that, just on princple alone!! However, that offer might tell you something how some feel about the worth of their product/s eh? or maybe it's just a profit issue.....either way, hmmmm. Maybe Honda should get it the Drone race?  
2018-10-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I sold mine with accessories on Ebay on £1,100...
2018-10-6
Use props
TrevorSK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

North Idaho Guy Posted at 2018-10-5 16:06
Nope, won't even give them the privilege of considering such an insult....I'd pitch it in the trash before I'd accept that, just on princple alone!! However, that offer might tell you something how some feel about the worth of their product/s eh? or maybe it's just a profit issue.....either way, hmmmm. Maybe Honda should get it the Drone race?

I would bet they don't refurbish most trade-ins. They just buy them to get them off the market and destroy them. Think about it, the fewer used mavics out there, the more people will  have to buy new.
2018-10-6
Use props
TrevorSK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1547713 ft
Canada

North Idaho Guy Posted at 2018-10-5 16:06
Nope, won't even give them the privilege of considering such an insult....I'd pitch it in the trash before I'd accept that, just on princple alone!! However, that offer might tell you something how some feel about the worth of their product/s eh? or maybe it's just a profit issue.....either way, hmmmm. Maybe Honda should get it the Drone race?

I would bet they don't refurbish most trade-ins. They just buy them to get them off the market and destroy them. Think about it, the fewer used mavics out there, the more people will  have to buy new.
2018-10-6
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TrevorSK Posted at 2018-10-6 22:47

They are discontinuing the Mavic Pro so this is a way of reselling the product for them - I doubt they will destroy anything that can make a profit - no matter how small.
2018-10-7
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Captain
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

I wouldn't take less than $700 for my MP in trade.  It's pristine, works like it looks, and never had a ding of any kind.
2018-10-7
Use props
North Idaho Guy
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

AG0N-Gary Posted at 2018-10-7 05:37
I wouldn't take less than $700 for my MP in trade.  It's pristine, works like it looks, and never had a ding of any kind.

"Reasoning........I just bought a second MPP a month of so ago, flown this one like 6 times but, would like to use it as trade up (with fair price/offer) for a M2Z."

As I said above, this is exactally where I'm coming from, my AC (MPP) and RC are so new and prestine, the RC still has the static protector on the screen but, their offer is $250'ish.......Nope.

Similar to when ya drive a brand new car off the lot? The dearler ain't gonna give ya S**t  for it if you try to sell it back to him a day later.............Unless its a Honda or Toyoda.

We're flying the highest end drone's out there IMO but, we're getting Ford Pinto resale prices from our dealer......You can do that when you're "The one and only".

No choice but, to sell it private sale...........

2018-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules