701 4 2018-9-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DPearcey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
United Kingdom

Hey guys.

Ive read so many reviews, and posts online about replacements etc.
I sent my drone to NL (Netherlands) after recieving a faulty device.   all sensors wasnt working after resetting device,

reinstalling firmware both on ac and rc.
even after calibrating the drone successfully it wouldnt pick up any obstacles whatsoever.  no sports mode, all settings were enabled.
regardless, the drone was faulty.
It was recieved in NL today.  

What was the experience you all have had in returning items? getting them back etc?..
because so far i think all of what i read people go months with no update, or a replacement being sent.

I dont really fancy sitting waiting for months for a replacemnt to be sent.

other than this I was really happy with my purchase. just a shame the drone had issues.

2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I was able to check your case and it has been approved we'll prepare the replacement and we'll ship it the soonest time possible. We're sorry if there's a customer who has an unpleasant experience with us. If it did happen, we study the details case by case so we can help to solve the situation, then we learn from the experience and do our best to improve the service.
2018-9-26
Use props
ShadowsDP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-9-26 12:33
Hi, I was able to check your case and it has been approved we'll prepare the replacement and we'll ship it the soonest time possible. We're sorry if there's a customer who has an unpleasant experience with us. If it did happen, we study the details case by case so we can help to solve the situation, then we learn from the experience and do our best to improve the service.

Hi Diana,

thank you for your reply.

yeah I was just concerned is all,  after reading a lot of reviews/posts on different forums.
I am glad its gone to the stage it is already. and I got the email earlier after only arriving in NL this morning. to say that it'll be shipped within 5 days.  
The online case checker says already carrier is UPS so I am guessing things are starting to get prepared already?.  I am eager to get it back and get flying again   absolutely love the mavic pro

2018-9-26
Use props
ShadowsDP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

ShadowsDP Posted at 2018-9-26 12:37
Hi Diana,

thank you for your reply.

Im that eager, I almost want to phone DJI and ask if its going to be shipped earlier than later (lets say tomorrow) and see if it can be shipped next day  rather than standard) which takes a couple of days to get back to the uk LOL.   
2018-9-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

ShadowsDP Posted at 2018-9-26 12:39
Im that eager, I almost want to phone DJI and ask if its going to be shipped earlier than later (lets say tomorrow) and see if it can be shipped next day  rather than standard) which takes a couple of days to get back to the uk LOL.

Thanks for understanding, Dean. Since the replacement has been approved, we just need to check the availability of the replacement unit and if there's an available, we'll ship it right-away. Regarding the shipping method, we usually ship it standard. But if you request to have it shipped Next Day, you may contact our support team for your options. Thanks for your cooperation.

2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules