osmo x5 pro bugger
947 5 2018-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
videoprofi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3448 ft
Ukraine

I have a problem with osmo x5 pro, the problem appears from time to time, when osmo is turned on, the green LED constantly flashes on the camera, in the application dji go video from the camera is turned upside down, when you try to turn off the indicators on the handle go out, and the camera flashes green and the image from the camera goes on to the phone, tried to pull the battery, shoot the object, does not help anything. Another note if you pull out the memory card and insert it back then the problem disappears, already this has been with osmo twice, tell me what can be the problem, and memory cards have been different.
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Can you provide a short video of the issue so that I can check it on my end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. May I know the model of your SD card?
2018-9-27
Use props
videoprofi
lvl.1
Ukraine

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-9-27 06:34
Our apologies for the inconvenience. Can you provide a short video of the issue so that I can check it on my end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. May I know the model of your SD card?

2018-9-27
Use props
videoprofi
lvl.1
Ukraine

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Can you provide a short video of the issue so that I can check it on my end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. May I know the model of your SD card?

I provided the video to you! please tell me what to do to fix it and what is the reason why osmo behaves?
2018-9-28
Use props
videoprofi
lvl.1
Ukraine

a respected dji campaign in the face of forum administrators, I wrote about my problem 20 days ago, provided videos and photos with what you asked, and the record is silence, that for the attitude towards the client, for your technique you take a lot of money and support zero
2018-10-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

videoprofi Posted at 2018-10-17 05:26
a respected dji campaign in the face of forum administrators, I wrote about my problem 20 days ago, provided videos and photos with what you asked, and the record is silence, that for the attitude towards the client, for your technique you take a lot of money and support zero

Hi there, sorry for the late response. I have some issues receiving notification from your reply. Don't worry, this concern has been forwarded to our engineers and I sent you a PM about the troubleshooting. In this case, you can try to change the SD card and update the firmware and see if that can help. If you don't have a different SD card, you can format the SD card directly to a PC and then update the firmware. For the video going upside down, you can try to use a different mobile device or back up your files and then reinstall the APP. You can check below our recommended devices and SD cards for your product. Please let us know if the issue is still the same, we're here to help. Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

2018-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules