Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MA crash :(
2022 12 2018-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ministar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1060797 ft
Serbia

Hello,

Few days ago my mavic air crashed in to water. For some reason after  quick shoot drone has returned in to starting position and for some  reason just landed in to see... I have Fly more combo with almost new batteries (all where charged ~9-10 times). I have no idea what happened and why mavic landed in to the see
- No errors with compas or IMU
- No any warning on screen

I was able to recover log from dji app since mavic is death...

Here is log:
DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the unfortunate event that happened. We're you able to retrieve the drone?
2018-9-27
Use props
Ministar
lvl.4
Serbia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-27 09:44
Hi. We apologize for the unfortunate event that happened. We're you able to retrieve the drone?

Hi,

Yes. But drone is dead, it won't start...
I am very curious what happened and i am asking can someone relevant can look at logs and tell me what to do
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ministar Posted at 2018-9-27 09:57
Hi,

Yes. But drone is dead, it won't start...

I see. I'm very sorry to hear that. We highly suggest to send it to our repair center to have the unit check together with the flight logs. May I know where you are located?
2018-9-27
Use props
Ministar
lvl.4
Serbia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-27 10:02
I see. I'm very sorry to hear that. We highly suggest to send it to our repair center to have the unit check together with the flight logs. May I know where you are located?

I am from Serbia. I bought the drone from authorized seller here in Serbia, and i send them drone for inspection since device is under warranty. I we send them logs, videos and access to dji account to download logs from cloud and they refused RMA with conclusion that drone is damaged with salt water....
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ministar Posted at 2018-9-27 10:12
I am from Serbia. I bought the drone from authorized seller here in Serbia, and i send them drone for inspection since device is under warranty. I we send them logs, videos and access to dji account to download logs from cloud and they refused RMA with conclusion that drone is damaged with salt water....

I see. We highly suggest sending an email to support.nl@dji.com to start up a case so that you may able to send it directly to the main repair center of EU region.
2018-9-27
Use props
Ministar
lvl.4
Serbia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-9-27 10:50
I see. We highly suggest sending an email to  to start up a case so that you may able to send it directly to the main repair center of EU region.

Thank you for quick response. I will contact them.
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ministar Posted at 2018-9-27 11:13
Thank you for quick response. I will contact them.

Alright. Please let us know if you still need more help.
2018-9-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi tough break man , don’t know if you were able to recover your drone, your log checks out fine, it looks like for some reason it just landed in the water, but what the reason was is not clear, no warnings, no landing warning, your log shows gentle gps which just means you were flying with apas on.

For me this looks like a malfunction, sync your flight contact dji and raise a case.
Good Luck.
2018-9-27
Use props
Ministar
lvl.4
Serbia

Just to give update... My Mavic seems has some malfunction and it was repaired by DJI for free.

Thanks @DJI Wanda
2018-11-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Ministar Posted at 11-20 09:39
Just to give update... My Mavic seems has some malfunction and it was repaired by DJI for free.

Thanks @DJI Wanda

Great, good luck hope bad luck is behind you.
2018-11-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks @DJI Wanda

That's great news - glad you';re back in the air.
2018-11-20
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks @DJI Wanda

Great news!
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules