Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IMU calibration restart aircraft error
4798 7 2018-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lobstah Mobstah
Captain
Flight distance : 1218379 ft

My Mavic Pro was giving me a forward sensor warning.  I needed to do an IMU calibration.  I tried everything.  Uninstalled, reinstalled, tried the app, tried DJI Assistant, changed the screen resolution etc...  I kept getting a message saying "restart aircraft".  What finally worked was disabling the driver signature on Windows 10.  Here is a step by step process to what I did.  It worked like a charm and all is well in MavicLand...

STEP 1: Press the Windows key + [X] key combination, then navigate to Shut down or sign out.
STEP 2: Press [Shift] + left click on the Restart option.
NOTE: The action above will take you to the Advanced Boot menu.
STEP 3: Under Choose an option, select Troubleshoot.
STEP 4: In the Troubleshoot section, select Advanced options.
STEP 5: Next, select Start-up Settings.
NOTE: The Start-up Settings option will allow you to boot your Windows system in different modes.
STEP 6: Simply click on the Restart button to continue.
STEP 7: Since you will install unsigned drivers, press [F7] on your keyboard to select the 7th option “Disable driver signature enforcement.”
STEP 8: Proceed in installing any unsigned driver you want.
STEP 9: After installing, restart your computer, and the Driver Signature Enforcement will be automatically enabled from the next reboot.

2018-9-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing   
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. This will really help our co-pilots in regards to the issue. If there's any other concern or inquiries, feel free to contact us back. Thanks for your support.
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for sharing this. Have a safe flight!
2018-9-27
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Captain

Happy to help.  I was going crazy trying to figure out why it wouldn't work.
2018-9-27
Use props
djiuser_lFEWaixl4wwG
lvl.1
United States

L
2020-7-8
Use props
djiuser_ayPP551qHOll
New

Netherlands

Please help ! I have the same problem with my mavic 2 zoom . It keeps telling me to restart the aircraft . I have tried everything . At the steps you showed us , do i need to connect the drone to my pc , while doing these steps? And what drivers do i need to install after ?
2022-6-10
Use props
Lobstah Mobstah
Captain
United States

Do the steps above.  Then connect your aircraft to the PC after and update.
2022-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules