GS Pro Waypoints Not Triggering MFIO Actions
2912 1 2018-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mike fly
lvl.1

United States

Hello all.

With the GS Pro iOS app I am trying to use an MFIO type of Waypoint Action where I toggle the duty cycle of a particular channel between 0% and 100%.  When I fly the mission, I do not think the MFIO actions are triggering.

Equipment:
I'm using the A3 Flight Controller (on S1000+), Lightbridge 2 remote, and the GS Pro app on an iPad Mini 4 (all latest firmware and app versions).  No gimbal, no camera.  I am expecting a PWM signal on F4 that controls an RC switch that turns a light on and off.  I also have a DJI 600 Series Remote Controller Channel Expansion Kit.

To test my setup I assigned switch S6 on the expansion kit to F3 (on A3 flight controller) and connected my RC switch to listen to a signal on F3.  With this setup I can manually switch on and off the light with no problems.

Then I connected the RC switch to F4 (on A3 Flight Controller).  Within GS Pro I setup my waypoints to trigger an MFIO action to toggle Channel 4 between 0% and 100% duty cycle.  This should toggle the light on and off through the RC switch connected to F4.  In the DJI Assistant 2 I mapped F4 to various settings including <no value>, "Waypoint Action 4", and "SDK 4" and I flew the mission each time.  None of the settings turned my light on and off.  It appears like the MFIO actions on my waypoints are not triggering.

Please help.  What is the correct setting for F4 channel mapping in the DJI Assistant 2?  What else do I need to get my setup working?

Thanks!

2018-9-27
Use props
fansa9b9eedd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 933363 ft
  • >>>
Israel

I have exactly the same case.  Do you have a solution to the problem?
2019-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules