Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf01d52bf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 593770 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi,
i want to warn everyone to don't fill the application form for VAT FREE. You will save VAT in Europe but DJI will never send you the invoice.
I did 6 orders no and for no one i received an invoice.
If you do orders with VAT you will receive the invoice immediatly.

I sent 6 tickets to DJI but no one answered. In this case tomorrow i will go to police to open an official claim and my lawyer will write to DJI Europe in germany.
The ticket it's very big selling in europe without invoice.

In this case do not agree to vat free plan it's a scam!
Best

2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, thank you for reporting this situation to us. We sincerely apologize for the experience you are having at the moment.
Just to set up expectations, if you are going to purchase products via official DJI online store, it would be 0% VAT. However, can you please provide the order numbers so we could check it on our end? We would love to help you with this concern. You may PM the information if you would like. Thank you.
2018-9-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Flavio, an update to your concern: we never stated the invoice cannot be provided for the VAT-free order, the invoices have been sent to you manually by our support team, may I know why you are unable to download in your shipping confirmation email, is there any error message when you download? Thank you. GTScreenshot_20180928_154440.png

2018-9-27
Use props
fansf01d52bf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 593770 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-27 23:45
Hi Flavio, an update to your concern: we never stated the invoice cannot be provided for the VAT-free order, the invoices have been sent to you manually by our support team, may I know why you are unable to download in your shipping confirmation email, is there any error message when you download? Thank you.[view_image]

Hi,
ok now i download for all orders.
I requested 4 times but i never received. Now all ok
thanks
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf01d52bf Posted at 2018-9-28 02:32
Hi,
ok now i download for all orders.
I requested 4 times but i never received. Now all ok

The email response may be low, which caused the misunderstanding, we apologize for this, we will keep improving our customer service, please let us know if you have any further concern, thank you.
2018-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules