Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI RONIN S Faulty ,robot customer service
730 3 2018-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_K4kvaV1abgVi
lvl.1

France

DJI sent me a RONIN S that was not working , no bluettoth , wouldn't power off, motor not functional, adjusters mechanical badly designed kept grinding against metal. Today i have to return the unit, since i paid with paypal i am required to return the unit to their return addresss on their paypal merchant account which is:

Return address:

DJI EUROPE BV

FLAT/ROOM 912-916 9/F Building 16W HK Science Park, Science Park West Avenue Shatin NT, Hong Kong

Transaction details:
Seller's name: DJI EUROPE BV

Seller's transaction ID: 13618779PU051880Y

They refusing to send me the correct UPS label and insist on sending me UPS label with the wrong return address in Netherlands. I clearly explained to them paypal have clearly specified on their email :
"you need to:
  • Return the item(s) to the seller at the address we provide"

Their DJI support Blair Tang does not seem to understand  or comprehend that their paypal merchant account return address is in Hong Kong ,its like talking to a robot trying to explain to him that under paypal terms and conditions all items purchased need to be returned to the address specified on a seller merchant account.

I wasted literally 2 month now, 1 month waiting for a unit that was supposed to be shipped in 15 days and another month dealing with their customer service who seem to have an issue with the language barrier .

So i am now turning in this forum hoping someone from DJI has the capacity to solve this issue. This will be the last time for me i purchase a DJI product you guys need to have a better customer service and not waste people time and money.
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our support team, the refund address has nothing to do with the PayPal merchant account return address, we have several warehouses around the world, no matter which address you are suggested to return, we will help you out, appreciate your understanding. May I also have the email ticket number that you contacted with Blair Tang so that we can make an investigation for further support? Thank you in advance.
2018-9-28
Use props
djiuser_K4kvaV1abgVi
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-28 03:26
Hi there, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our support team, the refund address has nothing to do with the PayPal merchant account return address, we have several warehouses around the world, no matter which address you are suggested to return, we will help you out, appreciate your understanding. May I also have the email ticket number that you contacted with Blair Tang so that we can make an investigation for further support? Thank you in advance.

When your DJI sales department opened the DJI Paypal merchant account they had to input a return address if an item had to be returned by a buyer, the default address  is currently:

Return address:

DJI EUROPE BV

FLAT/ROOM 912-916 9/F Building 16W HK Science Park, Science Park West Avenue Shatin NT, Hong Kong

In regards to returns Paypal have a strict policy that an item has to be returned to the address in their system which has been specified by default by a merchant. Your company has not added your warehouses addresses for return goods in the Paypal system so therefore the item cannot be returned to those Warehouses addresses unless they added to the Paypal system.

Seem you do not understand either ...... I was not referring to a refund address i am clearly talking about a return address which is 2 different thing. In order to solve the issue all your company has to do is add the warehouses address has return addresses in the paypal system but instead we wasting time debating something that can be resolve in 5 min.

I cannot send the item to your warehouse because simply its not in the Paypal system they have double checked this and secondly if something happened i will have no protection has stated by Paypal representative

The ticket number: #1358920.
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_K4kvaV1abgVi Posted at 2018-9-28 08:46
When your DJI sales department opened the DJI Paypal merchant account they had to input a return address if an item had to be returned by a buyer, the default address  is currently:

Return address:

I understand your concern and we have also confirmed with the related team that we are unable to change the return address in the PayPal system. Once we receive your unit, our engineers will have a check first and then further process the refund, there is no need to open the PayPal dispute, it is recommended to close the PayPal dispute and return the device as we suggested, appreciate your understanding.
2018-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules