3342 9 2018-9-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mimakos24
lvl.2
Flight distance : 543110 ft
Greece

Dear sirs
I had bought a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian last May in 27 of july my drone crashed with out any reason i went in my country official dji service center they found a battery error for the crash they send the .dat file of flight logs in dji eu service and they answer me back this
We received the feedback from our related department that according to the serial number of your aircraft, the product was purchased from the dealer named as Power Data SA France. For the aircraft bought from this dealer, sorry that we could not offer warranty service no matter what the data analysis result is. You could also contact the dealer for further checking. We do apologize for your loss.

Why all this mess for a brand new drone with fault
Please can you tell me what i must do now...
2018-9-28
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Was it bought in France from an authorized dealer?
2018-9-28
Use props
Mimakos24
lvl.2
Greece

No it was bought in uk in a store with transaction receipt brand new and boxed and first registered to my e-mail
2018-9-28
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Maybe an admin can explain what they're saying and help .
2018-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mimakos24, we apologize for your experience with our customer service, may I have the case number of the data analysis so that we can verify with the related team? Thank you.
2018-9-28
Use props
Mimakos24
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-28 18:07
Hi Mimakos24, we apologize for your experience with our customer service, may I have the case number of the data analysis so that we can verify with the related team? Thank you.

Dear Dji Mindy
thanks for your answer my cas number is CAS-2280225-G2H8K6
the email tha my drone was registered is mimakos24@yahoo.gr
my serial number is in the picture
and the .dat file is in this drombox link  https://www.dropbox.com/s/yc7mw0eyki82nnj/FLY054.DAT?dl=0
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mimakos24 Posted at 2018-9-29 09:53
Dear Dji Mindy
thanks for your answer my cas number is CAS-2280225-G2H8K6
the email tha my drone was registered is

Thanks for the details, we will verify with the related team and come back to you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Mimakos24, here is an update of your concern, we have verified with the related team that it is true that DJI doesn't provide aftersales service for the product shipped to Power Data SA France during 1st Jul, 2017 to 19th Sep,2018 according to our service agreement with Power Data SA France. Please kindly contact your reseller or Power Data SA France for further assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
2018-9-30
Use props
Mimakos24
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-9-30 03:46
Hi Mimakos24, here is an update of your concern, we have verified with the related team that it is true that DJI doesn't provide aftersales service for the product shipped to Power Data SA France during 1st Jul, 2017 to 19th Sep,2018 according to our service agreement with Power Data SA France. Please kindly contact your reseller or Power Data SA France for further assistance. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.

ok thanks
what i must do now power data not give answer to end users  i must return the drone to my seller i think that he will give me the same answer.and can you explain me how power data re-sells drone of dji.
sorry once again but can you give me an advice what i can do now.
2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mimakos24 Posted at 2018-9-30 04:15
ok thanks
what i must do now power data not give answer to end users  i must return the drone to my seller i think that he will give me the same answer.and can you explain me how power data re-sells drone of dji.
sorry once again but can you give me an advice what i can do now.

Because of the service agreement with Power Data SA France, we are unable to do anything to the drone from them, we sincerely apologize for this, if they don't give the answer to the end user, the only way is to ask your reseller for help, they should contact the Power Data SA France for further assistance.
2018-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules