Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky - HDMI to Monitor not Full Screen
4055 6 2018-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5d497390
lvl.2

When connecting the CrystalSky HDMI out to a 65in Samsung HD TV the video has a black letter box around it and doesn't fill the entire screen.  In addition the resolution doesn't look like full 1080p nor 4K (I have to videos, one is 1080p and the other is 4K).  Is playing HD video out through the HDMI out to an HD TV beyond CrystalSky's capabalities or am I just doing something wrong.  I played with every setting I could find without any success.  I did this both via the "Explore" icon at the bottom and also through the "Gallary" app with the same results.

Thank you

Adam

2018-9-29
Use props
broadlandboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

What drone are you using? Only some have 1080p live feed & non that Iknow of have 4k
2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. Have you tried to change the HDMI resolution settings to see if there will be changes? You can change the settings of your HDMI depending on the capability of your monitor as well. You may refer to the image below.

2018-9-30
Use props
fans5d497390
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-30 10:07
Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. Have you tried to change the HDMI resolution settings to see if there will be changes? You can change the settings of your HDMI depending on the capability of your monitor as well. You may refer to the image below.

[view_image]

Yep I tried that...tried both auto and the 1080p.  Also this occurred on two different TVs and couldn't be rectified by changing TV settings.  On the TV I tried 16:9, 4:3, stretch-wide (filled screen but lost proportion).  I wish it would just happen automatically like when you connect a Roku, or cable box.
2018-9-30
Use props
Nasher123
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1952287 ft
United Kingdom

Same problem here, cannot get fullscreen on 7" monitor. All resolutions or auto resolution have the same result from Crystalsky hdmi output. Anyone managed to get it fullscreen via hdmi to a field monitor?
2019-5-1
Use props
mrbill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 717100 ft
United Kingdom

I fitted an hdmi module to both my p4p rc units because of this very problem
2020-9-13
Use props
Mike Shock
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81385 ft
Russia

You can try CROP MODE ON to send the full screen video via HDMI.
2022-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules