1402 4 2018-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

Hi,
am I the only one that is not able to change the flight speed when doing hyperlapses with my Mavic 2 Pro?
Unfortunately I can see the slider supposed to change the speed, but no way I can move it. For example, in course lock mode, it is stuck at 0.5 m/s, and I would like to increase it.
FYI all firmwares are up to date (app/aircraft/controller).
Thank you!

2018-9-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently with the Hyperlapse feature. I'd like to know the version of the app you are in?
2018-9-29
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-9-29 16:10
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently with the Hyperlapse feature. I'd like to know the version of the app you are in?

Hi Gamora, this morning I just got an update of the DJI GO 4 in the app store. Now I'm running 4.3.3 and I've noticed that the slider is not showing up anymore. I'm confused. Has the function been removed?
2018-9-30
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm sure you'll see it in a future FW update
2018-9-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Giammi Posted at 2018-9-30 00:07
Hi Gamora, this morning I just got an update of the DJI GO 4 in the app store. Now I'm running 4.3.3 and I've noticed that the slider is not showing up anymore. I'm confused. Has the function been removed?

Hi Giammi, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Since the Mavic 2's new firmware has not been released, the Hyperlapse adjustable shutter speed and the Hyperlapse Video Frame functions are not available at present. The said functions will be released in the next version of the firmware. Thank you for your patience.
2018-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules