New Mavic Air Firmware Released(2018.09.30)
22823 82 2018-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans68f8d40a
lvl.1

Brazil

darrell2 Posted at 2018-10-14 23:30
I keep getting the Calibrate Compass error every time on startup is anybody else getting the same thing. And before anyone ask no I am not around metal I don't get the error with the Phantom 4 pro. And I did not get this before the update.

Im having the same issue, since i bought the mavic air 2 weeks ago, i did 4 flights, and every time needs to calibrate the compass, its frustating spend 20 minutes every time i try to fly it, and yesterday i spend half of a baterry trying to calibrate and give up the flight.
Have you solved your problem?
2019-2-10
Use props
darrell2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 63632 ft
United States

fans68f8d40a Posted at 2-10 06:24
Im having the same issue, since i bought the mavic air 2 weeks ago, i did 4 flights, and every time needs to calibrate the compass, its frustating spend 20 minutes every time i try to fly it, and yesterday i spend half of a baterry trying to calibrate and give up the flight.
Have you solved your problem?

Try to remove firmware and reinstall see if that helps . I have used mine I didn't seem to have a problem. If you can and you have Dji assistant do a factory reset and then put the firmware back on that's what I did. And it seem to work.
2019-2-11
Use props
blaxthos
New
United States

Skypuppy Posted at 2018-10-14 17:11
Since the firmware update, I have experienced a rather puzzling occurrence- once in the air, my Mavic Air will slowly and of its own volition turn to the right. The position is otherwise static, it simply rotates right. I can swivel it back to where it was pointed and then watch as it rotates right. This has never before happened so I have no choice than suspect the update. More aggravating is that the action is not consistent, that is, that it didn’t occur all the time but you can’t predict when it will do so but it always to the right. Anyone else have a new problem?

Same problem here, occasional rotation when hovering since the update.  Rotating counterclockwise works, but immediately starts rotating clockwise again when I let go of the stick.  No other issues so far; I've flown in pretty serious sustained wind and gusts without issue (other than the occasional rotational drift).
2019-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules